March Madness

I know there is next to no coverage of college hoops in Thailand. But what about tournament time? Is there any coverage – even for the final game?

There has been in past years but NOT last year, if I remember correctly. I don't expect any this year, either.

The current UBC schedule does not show any NCAA Div. 1 Men's Basketball tournament games. Lot's of NBA, and even the McDonald's High School classic, but no college hoops. However this schedule is not always 100% accurate and there are always late additions (for example, they did add a few NFL playoff games at the last minute in Dec/Jan). In addition, there may be some satellite services carrying the NCAA tournament games, available to individual subscribers and/or public establishments (although the timing of the live broadcasts might make it impossible to view at a bar?).

http://www.ubctv.com/Schedule/eng/Schedule_live.aspx

I am pretty sure the final game was shown last year here, and I expect it to be shown this year too.

http://www.ncaasports.com/basketball/mens/schedules

Edited by lomatopo

• 5 weeks later...

I had ALOT of good Money riding on UCLA them having won 10 champisonships already, but of course, with my luck....... :D

73-57...

Oh well, Kudos to the Gators!

Joakim Noah is certainly on to watch out for in the future! ( his dad was Yannick Noah, the former dreadlocked tennis star back in the 80's and if memory serves me right, his mother was such a piece of ass ! :o)

College Basketball is so much more exciting than the mess going on in the NBA....

I know there is next to no coverage of college hoops in Thailand. But what about tournament time? Is there any coverage – even for the final game?

I saw a sign for the March Madness games in front of Woodstock bar in Thonglor 13, if you happen to live in Bangkok