Ubon Nex Gathering

MarcoH

UBON Lad's and surrounding areas

this include you Lampard as well,, so no private function,, and Yorkie

HEY, nex gathering, BERGEN will organice at his place in SUAN LOONG DAENG FARM Close to Khao Pha Wihan.

Let him know what time would be best for you guys, i have to absent this one as im getting busy with business and heading back to work as well(Yeah life suck's, one must work still)

Here is few pic from Bergen place,,He will organize outstanding party for all of you guys\girls

TONS of beer and stuff,,, so put some effort on this one like for last and have a good time,, i know you guys can do that,,,

also for fc-ubon group member's have a look on that 1 as well.. :o

YOU cant miss this one out..

i'll be following procress from ACAPULCO...

-Marco-

Any dates on this Marco/Bergen? If the dates are right I'll be there with the wife.

You got a tour of the temple organised for the next day? How many people can you cover Bergen?

The last get together was 46+ - can you put up 20 couples?

Thaibites - and others

Marco have asked me to organize next gathering. :o

My (wife's) place Suan Loong Daeng Farm Stay , is a quiet place located in a tropical garden, surrounded by trees and flowers. The restaurant/bar can seat more than 50 people, and in addition extra tables/chairs can be provided if necessary. You do'nt have to worry about loud music, or other distractions as we are completely in charge of the events. We have both Thai and western food on the menu, and various kinds of beverages. :D

I have 5 rooms with aircon, and 3 with fan, (Before Songkhran + 2 more rooms with fan), and I will sponsor all my rooms!!!!! so you stay the night free. I know this will only accommodate 20 grown ups, but for the adventurous ones - mosguitonets and tents can be arranged, and for single guys - I hope you can share room!

In Nam Yun, 13 km away - are a few new shorttime places (transp. to and from can be fixed). I looked at one today with 5 rooms (1 air) price 250/450 - quality = OK. In Khantharalak - 30 min away, there is a nice guesthouse (made by an Aussie), and the The Grand Palace hotel.

For those who want/need to go back home and will not stay over, we can start the gathering early(at lunchtime?),and for those who want to drink - one option is to share a miniwan with driver.

If we start the gathering at lunchtime, we have more time to move around and talk with everyone.

For those who want to go to Khao Phra Wihan next morning, a tour will be organized!

We are fast running out of time in March, so we better find a Friday or Saturday in April.

Comments so far suggests after Songkhran, so what about Saturday 22 to Sunday 23.?

Please give me respons on the dates (and others matters). Marco will also try to make appointment with Tv/radio/magasin, so the inkognito 1s are hereby warned!! And remember - when we've settled the date, rooms go to the first one's booking. FC Ubon members have priority!

Hope 2 hear from you soon! :D

Trond

Any dates on this Marco/Bergen? If the dates are right I'll be there with the wife.

You got a tour of the temple organised for the next day? How many people can you cover Bergen?

Thaibites - and others

My (wife's) place Suan Loong Daeng Farm Stay , is a quiet place located in a tropical garden, surrounded by trees and flowers. The restaurant/bar can seat more than 50 people, and in addition extra tables/chairs can be provided if necessary. You do'nt have to worry about loud music, or other distractions as we are completely in charge of the events. We have both Thai and western food on the menu, and various kinds of beverages. :D

I have 5 rooms with aircon, and 3 with fan, (Before Songkhran + 2 more rooms with fan), and I will sponsor all my rooms!!!!! so you stay the night free. I know this will only accommodate 20 grown ups, but for the adventurous ones - mosguitonets and tents can be arranged, and for single guys - I hope you can share room!

In Nam Yun, 13 km away - are a few new shorttime places (transp. to and from can be fixed). I looked at one today with 5 rooms (1 air) price 250/450 - quality = OK. In Khantharalak - 30 min away, there is a nice guesthouse (made by an Aussie), and the The Grand Palace hotel.

For those who want/need to go back home and will not stay over, we can start the gathering early(at lunchtime?),and for those who want to drink - one option is to share a miniwan with driver.

If we start the gathering at lunchtime, we have more time to move around and talk with everyone.

For those who want to go to Khao Phra Wihan next morning, a tour will be organized!

We are fast running out of time in March, so we better find a Friday or Saturday in April.

Comments so far suggests after Songkhran, so what about Saturday 22 to Sunday 23.?

Please give me respons on the dates (and others matters). Marco will also try to make appointment with Tv/radio/magasin, so the inkognito 1s are hereby warned!! And remember - when we've settled the date, rooms go to the first one's booking. FC Ubon members have priority!

Trond

TROND

NOOOO TV\MAG OR ANY KIND OF publicity this time,,,,, too many guys turn away,, lets keepit Secret.....shhhhhhhhhh

HEY, nex gathering, BERGEN will organice at his place in SUAN LOONG DAENG FARM Close to Khao Pha Wihan.

Let him know what time would be best for you guys, i have to absent this one as im getting busy with business and heading back to work as well(Yeah life suck's, one must work still)

Here is few pic from Bergen place,,He will organize outstanding party for all of you guys\girls

TONS of beer and stuff,,, so put some effort on this one like for last and have a good time,, i know you guys can do that,,,

-Marco-

I need to check Tronds place out anyway, as it's on our web-site. We'll be there. I've told Yorkie it's a private do though.

-Marco-

I need to check Tronds place out anyway, as it's on our web-site. We'll be there. I've told Yorkie it's a private do though.

Good on you mate,,,,

it will be good party if it's similar than last 1,, but better as there is not so noicy music,,,,

Need to check a long standing trip to Rayong around that time Bergen but if we are free that weekend we will be there and book a room for the night, wifes in bed at the moment so will post tomorrow if we need the room - not sure she would go for a tent in the back garden though!

Early Afternoon is good for us too - the trip to the Temple is a maybe too as we've both been there a couple of times.

Need to check a long standing trip to Rayong around that time Bergen but if we are free that weekend we will be there and book a room for the night, wifes in bed at the moment so will post tomorrow if we need the room - not sure she would go for a tent in the back garden though!

Early Afternoon is good for us too - the trip to the Temple is a maybe too as we've both been there a couple of times.

Guys

I truly think if you looking good and Hazzle free boozing \ relaxing period,, go to Trand's place but also dont forgot to list the dates when it would be suitable for you as Bergen need's to make arragement for room awailability.....

So put some effort and as last time spread the word's,, to EVEN to the Swed's as this time there is no press,, so maybe they feel comfortable now.....(But as them first if you can take picture of them with your private camera :o , or let them sign disclamer form :D )

Have a good Pissup.

Thaibites - and others

Trond

Hallo Trond,I did try to gain membership of this new Ubon tribe a week or so back but too many boxes on the mns thingy,I confess to being computor illiterate. I would be very interested in the next meet,could not make the last one.As I live some two hour drive from Ubon would need a place to stay.How do I become a member without going through all those boxes??????? chers

phusingpete

If you have problems with registration - mai pen rai - I will have a room for you anyway.

(Try to get some help on the Pc, I don't know any short cuts without beeing there)

I've made a roomreservation for Lampard, thaibites. sezzo, phibunmike, oceanrover, chiefbem, phusingpete! - Please confirm/ or cancel.

I still have a few rooms, so be quick if you want to stay for free! :D

\

So far I have more than 10(maybe 15) new farangs with Gfs from my area. That meens if the aboves are confirmed, we are already more then 40 people.

I'm still waiting for a reply from 6 FC U members.And of course I sincerly hope that more tv members would like to join the gathering?

Marco - do you have any bookings, what about the norwegians - or any others??

Wake up guys and give me a yes, maybe, or no.

Come on - let's get together - make new connections - and have some fun.

Choke Dii

Trond :o

phusingpete

If you have problems with registration - mai pen rai - I will have a room for you anyway.

(Try to get some help on the Pc, I don't know any short cuts without beeing there)

I've made a roomreservation for Lampard, thaibites. sezzo, phibunmike, oceanrover, chiefbem, phusingpete! - Please confirm/ or cancel.

\

So far I have more than 10(maybe 15) new farangs with Gfs from my area. That meens if the aboves are confirmed, we are already more then 40 people.

I'm still waiting for a reply from 6 FC U members.And of course I sincerly hope that more tv members would like to join the gathering?

Choke Dii

Trond, I shall be there with the wife .Looking forward to it.

phusingpete

\

Choke Dii

Trond

SO far i dont have any as i have been advice all my connections to contact you for confirmation,, and regarding Norwegians,, 1 left to NOR for some short work, other guy is busy for buiding his fist farm,, but i will check him as we go back to Home...

Im currently in BIRA,,,checking kart track

Back in Ubon Thursday

-Marco-