Tony's Gym Lifetime Membership 8990 Baht March 18 2013 Only

infinity11

I thought it was only at 3 new gyms, si racha, nakuala & ????

Could be wrong but that is how I heard it.

The normal yearly membership on a promo is around 15,000 baht from memory

Correct. The one-day, 3-18 Lifetime Membership gets you into the Soi Buakhao, Si Racha, and new Naklua gyms.

Tony has been doing these specials for a long time. The rumours of him selling out have been doing the rounds for years also.

Maybe he's just applying some weird Thai business logic but where I come from people who are selling dont often make large capital investments in new outlets, unless it is really a start-up venture looking to sell out fast. Tony would seem to have been around too long for this to apply.

Tony has been doing these specials for a long time. The rumours of him selling out have been doing the rounds for years also.

Maybe he's just applying some weird Thai business logic but where I come from people who are selling dont often make large capital investments in new outlets, unless it is really a start-up venture looking to sell out fast. Tony would seem to have been around too long for this to apply.

Tony doesn't make large investments in new outlets. He just opens outlets and moves machines around from other branches.

He has also been active on the loan shark market for years........................at the borrowing side.

Edited by jbrain

Tony doesn't make large investments in new outlets. He just opens outlets and moves machines around from other branches.

He doesn't pay for rent, deposits, "key money" or shop-fitting then? Or signs, advertising, certificates, inspections and permissions?

Someone must have spent a fair bit on his new place in Soi Buakhow.