I Am No Puppet, Yingluck Tells Foreign Correspondents' Club Of Thailand (Fcct)

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You certainly have a lot in common with a puppet.

You both have fist for brains and someone else is pulling the strings.

But you keep telling yourself that.

Probably a different definition of puppet when its the type with the hand up the backside

Thats ok guys I easily understand why you would see nothing amiss with the phrasing and content of the question...now where is buchholz with the Thaksin + and - signs picture...gotta be due anytime

i prefer the photo posted earlier where she's lying and she's accusing a foreign leader of lying .

Personally I prefer the same photo, where she's lying and she's accusing herself lying last week. Hard to beat, that one.

• Like 1

Same old, same old.................

Not sure if this is the first time, but here I completely agree with you, Phil.

Once again we have the PM declaring "I'm not a puppet" while her string master skypes with her cabinet ordering them around. sad.png

• Like 1

I've said it previously, there are more involved in PTP than just Thaksin, much as it pains you guys........amnesty dragging out a bit is it?.......well as nobody really takes any notice of the Democrats whining so perhaps there are other influences at play.......but that would have the "it's all about Thaksin" crew choking on their beer.....so no way that idea could fly on Tvisa smile.png

I've said it previously, there are more involved in PTP than just Thaksin, much as it pains you guys........amnesty dragging out a bit is it?.......well as nobody really takes any notice of the Democrats whining so perhaps there are other influences at play.......but that would have the "it's all about Thaksin" crew choking on their beer.....so no way that idea could fly on Tvisa smile.png

I for one would like to hear about this mysterious force. The problem is all the people here on Thai Visa know as much about it as you do.

Zip Nada Nothing.

I have asked on other threads for the names of the mysterious families that control the Democrats the Army and it is

Zip Nada Nothing

Libel would not enter into the picture as it would not be making accusations such as roll off the keyboards daily about the Shinawartas. Just giving names.

But nice try.

Is Thaksin getting that desperate now that he is having his minions spread the word about these dark mysterious forces ruling Thailand.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gif What a sorry lot.wai2.gif

Amazing level of perception you show there dolly, I could point you in the right direction but as soon as a headline about Thaksin surfaced you'd leave the task and be back grandstanding......so just carry on Dolly...... but here is a little snippet for you.....there are 22 people currently above Thaksin on Thailands Forbes rich list.......and you believe they just let Thaksin have the run of a country where money is power?.....

• Like 1

Amazing level of perception you show there dolly, I could point you in the right direction but as soon as a headline about Thaksin surfaced you'd leave the task and be back grandstanding......so just carry on Dolly...... but here is a little snippet for you.....there are 22 people currently above Thaksin on Thailands Forbes rich list.......and you believe they just let Thaksin have the run of a country where money is power?.....

Wow ground breaking news, I am convinced now. The rich rule Thailand, who would have thunk it.

Thaksin was worse than bankrupt in 1985.............

Thaksin and his wife began several businesses while he was still in the police, including a silk shop, a movie theater, and an apartment building. All were failures and left him over 50 million baht in debt. In 1982 he established ICSI; using his police contacts, he leased computers to government agencies with modest success. However, later ventures in security systems (SOS) and public bus radio services (Bus Sound) all failed.[39][40] In April 1986, he founded Advanced Info Service (AIS), which started off as a computer rental business.[41] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thaksin_Shinawatra

The guys above Thaksin are either the recipiant of family money, the CEO's of family banks or CEO's of massive national and international businesses. The question should be, given Thaksins poor record in business how is it even possible he is on the list? If these invisable men truely ran the country as you say then how did Thaksin corrupt so much money and get so powerfull?

Edited by waza

Why do you think he was thrown out? financial irregularity, election misdemeanour? now perhaps others will understand what a waste it is trying to present opinion to some.....you and Dolly can just carry on thinking I understand nothing...in fact please do.... thanks.

Edited by 473geo
  • Like 1

Why do you think he was thrown out? financial irregularity, election misdemeanour? now perhaps others will understand what a waste it is trying to present opinion to some.....you and Dolly can just carry on thinking I understand nothing...in fact please do.... thanks.

Your assistance in re-enforcing that view is both invaluable and valueless.

Your assistance in re-enforcing that view is both invaluable and valueless.

Keeps your post count up I suppose mick........actually you are correct my assistance draws no value.....

Right he was thrown out because he was a good guy not because he was pillaging the Thai treasury, not because thousands of Thai were murdered by security forces on his watch or because he was refusing to vacate his caretaker PM position or because he was trying to railroad constitutional change through to exonerate himself or because he was sending his paid thugs to grenade attack the peacefull protestor who were against him.

It was because some imaginary Thai illuminati was against him.

But now they are happy to allow him to run the government through his puppet Yingluck and continue to pillage the Thai treasury.

Edited by waza
  • Like 1

Wow ground breaking news, I am convinced now. The rich rule Thailand, who would have thunk it.

Thaksin and his wife began several businesses while he was still in the police, including a silk shop, a movie theater, and an apartment building. All were failures and left him over 50 million baht in debt. In 1982 he established ICSI; using his police contacts, he leased computers to government agencies with modest success. However, later ventures in security systems (SOS) and public bus radio services (Bus Sound) all failed.[39][40] In April 1986, he founded Advanced Info Service (AIS), which started off as a computer rental business.[41] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thaksin_Shinawatra

The guys above Thaksin are either the recipiant of family money, the CEO's of family banks or CEO's of massive national and international businesses. The question should be, given Thaksins poor record in business how is it even possible he is on the list? If these invisable men truely ran the country as you say then how did Thaksin corrupt so much money and get so powerfull?

It seems Geo is too busy to answer your question ".....how did Thaksin corrupt so much money and get so powerfull?

It actually require 2 answers:

Money - Thaksin was intelligent enough to realise mobile phone technology was a winner, and and corruptly arranged for a monopoly. He then grossly overcharged the people of Thailand to accumulate massive wealth. i.e. he stole it.

Power - Thaksin was intelligent enough to realise that Thai politicians were in the game for money, and that he had enough stolen wealth to buy them individually and by party groups e.g.New Aspiration. It is worth noting that the man often referred to here as the "elected PM" has NEVER faced the scrutiny of an electorate - like the rest of the "unrepresentative swill", he has been a beneficiary of the party list system which seems designed to encourage corruption.

Edited by OzMick
  • Like 1

It seems Geo is too busy to answer your question ".....how did Thaksin corrupt so much money and get so powerfull?

It actually require 2 answers:

Money - Thaksin was intelligent enough to realise mobile phone technology was a winner, and and corruptly arranged for a monopoly. He then grossly overcharged the people of Thailand to accumulate massive wealth. i.e. he stole it.

Power - Thaksin was intelligent enough to realise that Thai politicians were in the game for money, and that he had enough stolen wealth to buy them individually and by party groups e.g.New Aspiration. It is worth noting that the man often referred to here as the "elected PM" has NEVER faced the scrutiny of an electorate - like the rest of the "unrepresentative swill", he has been a beneficiary of the party list system which seems designed to encourage corruption.

and he continues to run the country even though he isnt even a member of the PTP

I've said it previously, there are more involved in PTP than just Thaksin, much as it pains you guys........amnesty dragging out a bit is it?.......well as nobody really takes any notice of the Democrats whining so perhaps there are other influences at play.......but that would have the "it's all about Thaksin" crew choking on their beer.....so no way that idea could fly on Tvisa

Indeed. They have the incredible Chalerm, the inimitable Plodprasop and a motley collection of neerdogoods.

You would have to say that the PTP star player at present is the repugnant Tarit.

• Like 1

Exactly. Yingluck dear just keep on repeating it and maybe you will actually believe it, unfortunately nobody else will

When The Nation asked Yingluck why millions of Thais dislike or even despise Thaksin and herself, Yingluck again side-stepped the question, or perhaps failed to completely understand its English phrasing.

BANGKOK: -- Showing considerably improved English-language skills as compared with her appearance last year, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra used the Foreign Correspondents' Club of Thailand (FCCT) annual "Dinner with the PM" to deny she was a mere puppet of her brother, fugitive former premier Thaksin.

​She's the MASTER Muppet of all puppets. "Speaking Tinglish" not once a week, but twice a year -w00t.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

Was there for everyone to see.. 'I am no puppet, Yingluck tells FCCT'.. before her nose grew six inches and she went merrily into the song and dance, 'I got no strings to hold me down...' (all just under the looming shadowy hands of what appeared to be big brother Chepetto!!)...wai.gifviolin.gif clap2.gif

But Taksin says he's in charge and not YL. Her campaign slogan says Taksin speaks PTP does. What does she expect. Somebody should tell to stop saying she's the PM, nobody believes her. Or anything her government says for that matter.

I've said it previously, there are more involved in PTP than just Thaksin, much as it pains you guys........amnesty dragging out a bit is it?.......well as nobody really takes any notice of the Democrats whining so perhaps there are other influences at play.......but that would have the "it's all about Thaksin" crew choking on their beer.....so no way that idea could fly on Tvisa

Indeed. They have the incredible Chalerm, the inimitable Plodprasop and a motley collection of neerdogoods.

You would have to say that the PTP star player at present is the repugnant Tarit.

I'd agree that Tart is Pheu Thai's current MVP...... Most Valuable Patsy.

The Pavlov dog principle in Thailand: Thaksin says, Proxyn acts:

"I'm not a puppet, I just memorized what big brother told me on Skype, I took temporary English lessons, bye bye, have a nice day, I gotta powder my face..."

I am no puppet, Yingluck tells

AJobWellDonePat_zps1d1723c5.jpg

of course you're not, dearie... now run along.

Any particular reason you have to use so much of the screen that we have to slide it over for some posts.

If you are going to do that can you let us know before you post so we can be sure to get are posts in with

out sliding the screen over to read them.

Mods when people post like that can you not automatically reduce the size for them. I find it very annoying

and needless.

I know I can adjust the size of my screen but I fail to see why I should just to accommodate less than 1% of the posts.

I am no puppet, Yingluck tells

.AJobWellDonePat_zps1d1723c5.jpg

of course you're not, dearie... now run along.

Any particular reason you have to use so much of the screen that we have to slide it over for some posts.

If you are going to do that can you let us know before you post so we can be sure to get are posts in with

out sliding the screen over to read them.

Mods when people post like that can you not automatically reduce the size for them. I find it very annoying

and needless.

I know I can adjust the size of my screen but I fail to see why I should just to accommodate less than 1% of the posts.

I'm very conscious of using an acceptable size pic on the forum. I have no problem accomodating this relatively small photo and can only imagine what sort of browser and viewing specs you are using that you are encountering problems with it appearing over-sized. Normally, the sort of distortion you describe does not occur for 99% of the members viewing the forum with this size of photo.

I have seen the type of browser distortion you describe, but only with truly over-sized photo files, which are obvious to all and which are instantly fixed if they are mine or are dealt with quickly by the mods if it isn't mine.

Edited by Buchholz