Sausage Casings

luther

Went to Sausage King. He directed me to Macro's frozen section, however there were so many choices of pis intestines, I balked. I'm a rookie. I guess after further googling, I'd say I'm in search of one's in a salted brine. I'm not interested in making more than 50 at a time,

^ how are you stuffing em? I recently looked into this but machines are probably expensive?

Cut the top off a large plastic coke bottle about 4 inches from the base of the neck. Make or buy a wooden plunger that will slip through the neck. Slip the casing over the neck. CHEAP!

Went to Sausage King. He directed me to Macro's frozen section, however there were so many choices of pis intestines, I balked. I'm a rookie. I guess after further googling, I'd say I'm in search of one's in a salted brine. I'm not interested in making more than 50 at a time,

I think he meant to refer you to the salted pig's intestines. I've only ever seen one brand there.

I think he meant to refer you to the salted pig's intestines. I've only ever seen one brand there.

Are the salted pig's intestines in the frozen section? I guess I go back and ask the guys working behind the meat counter.

• 2 weeks later...

Are the salted pig's intestines in the frozen section? I guess I go back and ask the guys working behind the meat counter.

they are @ makro MUkdahan ,, myself are looking for collagen casings no luck yet think i have to order from Germany

post-117955-0-13678200-1364286731_thumb.post-117955-0-13788900-1364286750_thumb.

^ how are you stuffing em? I recently looked into this but machines are probably expensive?

not too difficult make a press out of pvc not automatic but it can hold easily 2 kilo meat

• Like 1