Re-Entry Visa Run - Quckest Route?

I have a I year visa multiple entry which I can use up to 90 days at a time. I then have to leave the country and come back in to get another 90 day stamp.

I usually go to Singapore for a jolly but SQ is just too expensive.

What other options are available, I stay in Bangkok, can I go somewhere in morning and get back lunchtime?

Would appreciate any advice. My 1 year visa is still valid until October, this is just to get another stamp.

There are daily van/bus trips to Cambodia the leave in morning and return late afternoon for about 2,000 baht all inclusive. You could fly AirAsia or other discount airlines and make a turn around - but best to allow time for another flight rather than turnaround. You could fly domestic to Udon and likely get a return flight 3 or more hours later after crossing at Nong Khai. You could do the same to Hat Yai but travel to border/return would be a bit longer.

Agreed. The Cambodian option, which gets you to the border in just 3 hours (distance to Aranyaprathet from Bangkok is only around 240km) is the fastest and cheapest by far. You can go with one of the many companies that offer this service, or do it yourself by catching a minivan from the victory monument - they leave hourly from 4am to around 6pm and take not much more than 3 hours due to the speeds the drivers drive at. Minivans usually leave hourly, even if only 1-2 passengers are on board and head directly for the market next to the border. You'd have to pay for the visa (in US$ cash) and pass through both immigration checkpoints yourself though, which could take a while, especially on Sundays. However, the van only cost 230 Baht as of early last year so 460 return + US$20 for the visa which is like 590 Baht so only like 1050 Baht total not including food and drinks along the way and if you get up early enough, you could be back in Bangkok in the early afternoon.

For Singapore, Tiger Airways and Air Asia should offer cheap flights if you book in advance. I love SQ and it's the only airline I've ever flown in/out of Singapore, but there are plenty of other options too. Thai tends to be even more expensive than SQ on this route, otherwise for some comfort at a slightly lower price (but still much more than an advance purchase low cost airline option) try something like Cathay Pacific, which offer one daily flight on this route. For a fly in/fly out border run, I find the concept of turning around immediately rather bizarre - if you're flying to Singapore you're almost certainly going to have to stay the night, unless you arrive early morning and come back in the evening on a later flight otherwise you'll raise eyebrows at check-in. I did sit next to a Japanese guy on a THAI morning flight to Phnom Penh about 2 years ago that had an immediate return to Bangkok 1 hour later - I think his travel agent made a mistake as no one in their right mind would travel to another country only to stay at an airport for an hour (apart from flight crews of course)?

Thanks, much appreciated. I do enjoy the SQ run but the prices at Muddys, Harry's and the Towers are scandalous. Think I may do a run to Savan Vegas for a night to try it out for hen I have to renew the isa in October.