Money Belt, Heating Pad And Bowling Shoes

michaelpeitou

My wife needed a heating pad for her physiotherapy regime, and the doctor recommended the Fascino pharmacy on North Pattaya Road, across and diagonal from Tesco. They have two different sizes.

No idea on the other items.

for smuggling gold coins, you really need to invest in custom belt, they don't have good ready to wear stuff here.

what is a heating pad, btw?

Edited by valgehiir

OK, the money belt is for Vietnam. I go to Vung Tau and the small hotels don't have a safe and I don't want to leave my passport in the room. The heating pad is for a bad back (dam helicopter went down). It is 24 x 24 cm. You plug it in and it has a temp control that can get pretty hot. I also use it for my bonion. The bowling shoes - I like to bowl but because of the bonion I cannot use the bowling alley shoes. I have to buy my own and cut a hole so the bonion does not bark at me.

Best

OK, the money belt is for Vietnam. I go to Vung Tau and the small hotels don't have a safe and I don't want to leave my passport in the room. The heating pad is for a bad back (dam helicopter went down). It is 24 x 24 cm. You plug it in and it has a temp control that can get pretty hot. I also use it for my bonion. The bowling shoes - I like to bowl but because of the bonion I cannot use the bowling alley shoes. I have to buy my own and cut a hole so the bonion does not bark at me.

Best

When we travel we take a PacSafe with us (www.pacsafe.com). They have many different kinds (from small ones for a passport, cash, etc., to very large ones) and are available on Amazon US, which will ship here.