Caught Drink Driving In Thailand And Put In Prison

Todd1985

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't, I might not be able to go back to Thailand and see my wife and child , what sort of stupid question is have u learnt my lesson u fool.

Drink driving you fool....it kills people you know....usually innocent people.

With your attitude then thank god you are not allowed back.

• Like 2

I aint your "mate" and no Geriatric either..........

You're condoning Drink Driving correct me not. That alone should get you a stretch quite frankly.

I don't actually think you have any mates so be best if you just accepted one.

No one has condoned drink driving so you are wrong, not surprisingly. Try reading the thread, mate.

+1

Chivas is a perfect person, hey if u want to see some funny stuff look up Chris lilley angry boys, exactly right read the thread

LMFAO Angry Boys was funny!

No I didn't, I might not be able to go back to Thailand and see my wife and child , what sort of stupid question is have u learnt my lesson u fool.

One that a self righteous mug would say to make him feel better than everyone around him. Dont enable him by replying.....

Yes it kills people but I didn't kill anybody. Do u think you are some new age perfect person sitting in front of your computer, mate if you are that worried about this why not try and get alcohol banned or how about old felangs driving I reckon I could drive better pissed than some of the old guys and that's not having a dig at the old fellas I'm going to be in the same situation in 30 years. How about Thailands construction laws they kill people wake up xXXxXx we all die one day and I hope when my time has come my sons and daughters can say I lived. Peace

Edited by metisdead
Vulgarity edited out

Yes it kills people but I didn't kill anybody. Do u think you are some new age perfect person sitting in front of your computer, mate if you are that worried about this why not try and get alcohol banned or how about old felangs driving I reckon I could drive better pissed than some of the old guys and that's not having a dig at the old fellas I'm going to be in the same situation in 30 years. How about Thailands construction laws they kill people wake up <deleted> we all die one day and I hope when my time has come my sons and daughters can say I lived. Peace

Yes....you lived alright you big hero....driving drunk and putting the lives of innocent people at risk each and every time you do......hero

And you taught them well....that drunk driving is fine...cos daddy did it and says so.

Edited by diddums
  • Like 1

Cheers mate I think I'm a hero that's the main thing did you read the post? Probably not

Proud to be a drunk driver....proud to admit you have not learnt a lesson from it....proud to admit you will gloat to your children that you 'lived' cos you can drive drunk....when's your next session ?

and I never asked 'have you learnt my lesson'....are you drinking now ?

For real what's it got to do with you?

Whats it got to do with you ?

About as much as it has to do with you.

What you the only one allowed to voice an opinion here?

Diddums just had a look at what you have been posting on all negative stuff, do you enjoy this come on mate tell us your problems we can start a new thread doctor Todd

I told you he is simply projecting his failures onto anything he can.

and I never asked 'have you learnt my lesson'....are you drinking now ?

Feel free..

...... Yes I have stated I want to go drink driving again and Thailand... When did I state this read the post tosser I'm not asking for a lesson In life just some help. Para has actually been one of the slowly decreasing percentage who has actually read the post? You sir are making a xxxx of your self

Edited by metisdead
Flame removed.

Feel free..

Mate you on something? Your last post pulled me up for daring to post a comment now you are saying 'feel free' talk about make your mind up......

Feel free..

Mate you on something? Your last post pulled me up for daring to post a comment now you are saying 'feel free' talk about make your mind up......

I did not pull you up for making a comment...I commented on your comment ....you read too much into something that is not something.....go figure....or not....up to you

I did not pull you up for making a comment...I commented on your comment ....you read too much into something that is not something.....go figure....or not....up to you

Seeing as you have kindly allowed me to decide I'll pass thanks.

I was involved in a dui some time ago and i feel it’s important
to distinguish between driving a truck and a motorbike (more likely to kill
urself )

At that time the police looked for 40k or monkey house so i
paid I felt I was harshly dealt with the other
bike clearly failed or deliberately struck me on a clear night no traffic while I was stationary, he was rewarded for
his actions.

While I don’t agree with drink driving here where it is
rampant and the chances late at night the taxi driver will more than lightly be
drunk anyway and take the thai driving standard I am sure and know some bad driving by farang.

I think corruption here will allow those with
money to escape but I disagree with the penalty of jail for foreigners many who
would not survive due to age and ill health has potential to be a death sentence
sometime that can be over looked imo 1507626.GIF

nobody is innocent, NOBODY

nobody is innocent, NOBODY

Yes, but people can learn from it...my point is it seems he did not from his comments.

Last weekend my wife asked me to go visit a cousin of her who happens to be married to a Swiss/French guy. As we arrived there I stood in oar. The guy, young (compared to the usual Farang audience) like me, spoke several languages including the Isaan dialect. He doesn't have to speak in English, French or German to his two sons, because he manages just fine in Isaan.

His wife happens to be the a cousin of the Police Chief of Nongwang, a sub-province of Udon Thani. Small Villages really. All way out in the country. They were all there. about 30 people or so. Police chief and his deciples, family members etc., kids, neighbours, warming up for Songkran.

We arrived there late morning around 11 a.m. and they were all just switching from beer to whiskey. All of them. Later on in the afternoon they started passing on joints, and Kathom Leaves. I too had a couple of beers, but not much. Staying a good boy I tried. They were all pissed out of their heads in the late afternoon, and decided to go for KARAOKE ISAAN STYLE.

And guess what? They all drove with their vehicles, cars and bikes alike, with the chief's and village chief's cars leading the convoy.

Man, I LOVE THE ISAAN.

Yes, but people can learn from it...my point is it seems he did not from his comments.

Diddums I think you miss understood his reply when you asked if he is still drinking and he said yes he didn't say he was still drinking and driving. Trust me he fully understands the possible implications of what was an act of stupidity but also something I am fairly sure the majority of us have at least once done ourselves.

He knows whats he could lose here he isn't a fly in/fly out tourist he has a wife and child here thats on the line.

Now how long before a hand-wringer posts 'he should of thought about that before he got drunk' I reckon not more than 3 posts.

Did the OP learn from his lesson but ??

Diddums I think you miss understood his reply when you asked if he is still drinking and he said yes he didn't say he was still drinking and driving. Trust me he fully understands the possible implications of what was an act of stupidity but also something I am fairly sure the majority of us have at least once done ourselves.

He knows whats he could lose here he isn't a fly in/fly out tourist he has a wife and child here thats on the line.

Now how long before a hand-wringer posts 'he should of thought about that before he got drunk' I reckon not more than 3 posts.

Looks clear cut to me.

If what he wrote has come across wrong...then fair enough...can only go by what he writes and his attitude to it.

Too late to shut the gate after the horse has bolted.