Samuiwebcam - Updated Site

Is there an android app to view your webcams?

Hey Yorkie, you need to install flash on android to view the cams. However, you've just give me an idea... We will look to see if it's possible to build an app.

Yorkie get some money for your idea laugh.png

Hey Yorkie, you need to install flash on android to view the cams. However, you've just give me an idea... We will look to see if it's possible to build an app.

Wow this is great thanks for this!! And if you do make an app please be sure to make an iOS one too. 555

iphone-vs-android-no-flash.jpeg

Thanks to Samuiwebcam and the announcers, it's a rejoicing new habit to have my morning cup of coffee watching Samui scenes while away from Thailand.

Maybe some day it will be possible to have both image + sound ?

Thank you!

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

We put a lot of work in to being able to stream to the iPhone. It works very well. Unfortunately Android is quite different and difficult to do, but an app might solve this issue.

Glad everyone is enjoying it, we're hoping to add a new site by the end of this month and a couple next month.

Opl - no plans to do any sounds. I think the last thing you'd want to hear from a street cam is "Maassssssaaaaaaaaggeee....." or "Hey... Where you go?..."

• Like 1