Big Bike Flat Tyre Repairs

Although I only have a Phantom, It is still classified as a big bike. Does anyone know of places around the island capable of removing the wheel and taking the tyre off. Last week I had to take it to a bike repair shop to take the wheel off, then take the wheel to a car tyre shop to remove the tyre, then back to the bike shop to have it put back. It would be nice to know where both can be done at the same premises. Also will they come to your home to take the wheel off? The reason last week was that the last person to put the tyre on, put it on with reversed rotation. Thanks.

You could try the main bike repair shop in Lamai. It's on the right hand side of the main road, just before the hill starts to go up, on the way out of Lamai going towards the Granny rocks. I have took a few different bikes there for punctures, tyres & repairs, and I have no complaints about the service or price.

You could try the main bike repair shop in Lamai. It's on the right hand side of the main road, just before the hill starts to go up, on the way out of Lamai going towards the Granny rocks. I have took a few different bikes there for punctures, tyres & repairs, and I have no complaints about the service or price.

Thanks, but the phantom has tubeless tyres and requires the equipment to remove car tyres.

Eric

Thanks, but the phantom has tubeless tyres and requires the equipment to remove car tyres.

Eric

Actually there are inner tubes for the phantom.

Not a good ride but works, starts at 600 baht for back tire.