Why Do People Spit?

tuky

If in Rome do as the Romans do.

My teacher back in the sixties used to suggest that we should have long distance spitting as an Olmpics sport. The Indians who chew Beetle nut are excellent at it and they leave red tracks too.

Nose digging is a past time here, they also do a lot of picking of their nose hair.

Not to mention using coins to pull the single hairs on their face.

I used to get really pissed off by such behaviour but have gotten used to it and after my study of NLP-Neuro linguistic Programming, I started doing the same too so that I could be in sync, after all I chose to be here so I have to live with the habits for better or worse.

Afterall they had to get used to farangs using their feet to point at things and putting their feet at the back of the tut drivers and on the desks. These are considered bad manners.

In a romantic moment I once used my feet to pull my gf to me. Boy did I have a long lecture as well as a long face.

"But...I don't understand...don't asian women often use feet as an aide for penis stimulation?"

Precisely, the feet is for holding things that are unsanitary.

Mine is ok...the doc gave me a certificate to prove it.

Quite interesting. I think it would require further study.

Let's start a new poll:

How is you Thai partner holding your penis?

1. With her hands

2. With her feet

3. With her mouth

Should give us some indication on the "sanitary" conditions of our members ( :o ),...

On the subject of bodily excretions and nose picking, I have just recalled something from many years ago walking along in New Delhi at Connaught Place and being approached a few times by India guys in turbans who were offering an ear cleaning service. To advertise their expertise they had long skewers sticking out from the turbans above their foreheads, with huge waxy goobies from some punters ears on the end of each skewer !! Grose !

And the practice of mothers in some places who suck the greenies from the nostrils of cold suffering babies and then spit it out.........uuuuaaaaaaacccchhhh ! Sorry made myself gag !!

[Quite interesting. I think it would require further study.

Let's start a new poll:

1. With her hands

2. With her feet

3. With her mouth

Should give us some indication on the "sanitary" conditions of our members ( :o ),...

Very interesting, I thibk that we should have a poll, not to understand the sanitary condition of our members but to understand the cultural differences behibd the scenes.

For example did you know that in Singapore it is against the law to practice oral sex. The has been recent cases on this issue latey.

Wonder what the law here says about it?

Let's start a new poll:

1. With her hands

2. With her feet

3. With her mouth

Should give us some indication on the "sanitary" conditions of our  members ( :o ),...

Very interesting, I thibk that we should have a poll, not to understand the sanitary condition of our members but to understand the cultural differences behibd the scenes.

For example did you know that in Singapore it is against the law to practice oral sex. The has been recent cases on this issue latey.

They are against standing sex too...in case it leads to dancing ... the oral thing may be something to do with the no chewing gum in Singapore rule :D

Let's start a new poll:

1. With her hands

2. With her feet

3. With her mouth

4. with a pair of chopsticks

5. with tweezers.

6. with cutting pliers

7. she can't hold it anymore 'cause she has already fed the ducks with it.

A very young BLACK boy asks his father "Dad, can I play with your willy ?"

And the father replies: "Ok, but don't go too far"

the S'pore business involved a 15 year old girl giving a cop a blow job. The court determined that as there was no coersion (ie., the girl liked giving head) the charges were dropped...otherwise under the law the girl would have been charged.

15 year old girls and blowjobs?...oooh...ooh...oh...oh dear me. Her parents must be held accountable...

the S'pore business involved a 15 year old girl giving a cop a blow job. The court determined that as there was no coersion (ie., the girl liked giving head) the charges were dropped...otherwise under the law the girl would have been charged.

15 year old girls and blowjobs?...oooh...ooh...oh...oh dear me. Her parents must be held accountable...

Where is she now Tutsi ? :o

Let's start a new poll:

1. With her hands

2. With her feet

3. With her mouth

Should give us some indication on the "sanitary" conditions of our  members ( :o ),...

They are against standing sex too...in case it leads to dancing ... the oral thing may be something to do with the no chewing gum in Singapore rule :D

Maybe more to the no smoking laws.

dr PP...Judy?...ah, yes...but only in my dreams, sort of like ally mc beal in pig tails...snake hips, no tits and all...but large imploring eyes...

sigh...and to address the main issue of this thread, they never spit... 

True ladies NEVER expectorate

But...will they swallow?

you know...like the bird

dr PP...Judy?...ah, yes...but only in my dreams, sort of like ally mc beal in pig tails...snake hips, no tits and all...but large imploring eyes...

sigh...and to address the main issue of this thread, they never spit... 

True ladies NEVER expectorate

But...will they swallow?

you know...like the bird

Tweet tweet....there's no other real option except dribbling :o