Men's Briefs

teachertingtong

Quality posts, love em.

If you cant find any go commando but remember to powder heavily 1st or you'll nadgers will be red raw and your ass will be looking like a blood orange within an hour.

Good luck with your search.

Failing everything an old Terry's style nappy maybe? Boil it like mum used to in the 70's and re-use. Still powder up though, it's essential.

I remember buying underwear at the Shoreham M&S near Brighton and I said to the attendant as she was ringing them up: 'them pants cost 3 x at a saudi M&S than what they cost here...' and she looked at me puzzled and queried: 'is there a local market consideration that puts a premium on the value of mens' underpants?' and I said :'yeah, sort of, it's rapacious capitalism; if yer not satisfied with whats on offer at the supermarket then you have no other choice...'

and she looked puzzled and then said: 'will that be cash or debit card?'

I was at MBK trying to buy some white boxer shorts. I saw a stand with just briefs. I asked the girl if they had boxer shorts. She said no, but told me to follow her. I did and she took me to a Muay Thai shop. So I got what I asked for.

• Like 1

Quality posts, love em.

If you cant find any go commando but remember to powder heavily 1st or you'll nadgers will be red raw and your ass will be looking like a blood orange within an hour.

Good luck with your search.

Failing everything an old Terry's style nappy maybe? Boil it like mum used to in the 70's and re-use. Still powder up though, it's essential.

I thought it was against the rules to discuss illegal behavior on this forum. Going outside without underwear is against the law here! All posts suggesting this kind of activity should be taken down.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Lotus and Big C do not carry full men's briefs like I want.

When I made this post I honestly believed I would get some helpful replies. I should have known better. Instead I get some of the most stupid and uneducated gibberish imaginable. I would expect something like that from adolescent boys, not from supposedly grown men.

I gave up and ordered Fruit of the Loom through e-bay from the US a couple of years ago. Since they were so hard to find and the shipping was a lot I bought 36 pairs. Still have one unopened package. Had them shipped USPS, took about 7 days with no VAT or customs duty. I was a grown man when I moved here 15 years ago but recently have found that I am doing childish things and forgetting where I out my eye glasses 10 minutes ago, but I still have underwear that fits!

Edited by wayned

When I made this post I honestly believed I would get some helpful replies. I should have known better. Instead I get some of the most stupid and uneducated gibberish imaginable. I would expect something like that from adolescent boys, not from supposedly grown men.

Do you mean that Tesco Lotus have stopped carrying them in the last month? I bought mine from Lotus about 3 weeks ago, assign brand, called "full briefs" on the pack, and looking like your picture, only black, (and your picture is approximately actual size when you open the pack.smile.png )

Edited by partington

hey...in Thailand one is 'forever young'...

besides, who ever uses the term 'pee hole'?

Edited by tutsiwarrior

The op should do a deal with Wayned for his unopened pack he got from US.

Am I sensing an opportunity here to sell something?

Maybe sell pants and powder together to stop the crutch rot?

Mmmm... Now I'm thinking.

Op, what are you currently wearing?

Is this an emergency situation?

Lets all try to be serious ;)

• Like 1

And the OP hasn't even bothered to look in a few different branches of Lotus, or is in fact as loopy as his name suggests.

At the risk of seeming obsessed with the matter, I was in Lotus Param 9 buying stuff today, and saw a whole rack of the aforementioned briefs, on sale and in abundance, 109B for 2, and clearly not discontinued.

Come on OP, get a grip!

Don't get your knickers in a twist.

The op should do a deal with Wayned for his unopened pack he got from US.

Am I sensing an opportunity here to sell something?

Maybe sell pants and powder together to stop the crutch rot?

Mmmm... Now I'm thinking.

Op, what are you currently wearing?

Is this an emergency situation?

Lets all try to be serious wink.png

No way! Even if I wanted too, I would have to incorporate a company, employ some Thais and get a work permit. If I didn't, someone on TV would most likely report me to immigration and the labor department and start a new thread about how stupid I would be if I got caught "working" on a retirement extension without a work permit!