Quick Visa Question

i am going to apply for a multi entry O visa to come to thailand soon, i know i would have to do visa runs every 3 months, but i was just wondering what happens after a year? do i have to come back to england to apply again for another year, or could i do it whilst still in thailand? thankyou for your tome answering my question. :o

Forgive me for not devoting my every attention to your needs. However, I thought that perhaps you would like someone who knows the answer to respond to your question. If I'm wrong in this assumption, then by all means I'll spin you any old crock of <deleted>. :o:D

Scouse.

i am going to apply for a multi entry O visa to come to thailand soon, i know i would have to do visa runs every 3 months, but i was just wondering what happens after a year? do i have to come back to england to apply again for another year, or could i do it whilst still in thailand? thankyou for your tome answering my question. :o

On what grounds will you be applying for your non-O, what you do after your visa expires depends upon your answer to this vital question :D

Well i've had my crystal ball out ............poster is at a guess from the NE of England and intends to apply for a "visiting family and friends visa" most likely from H-ll (that place whose name cannot be spoken :o ).

Above being the case then the maximum you can get out of said visa is close to 15 months by doing your last visa run close to the visa's expiry date...........after that its back to the UK for a new one.

...you will find that most of the people on here are very unhelpful...most of them are so up there own backside, its unbelievable...
...i think westybrook was asking for people who have done this already, and actually have useful information that they could share. not someone who is just guessing, :o

god why are there so many of you types on here..

Everybody, please be careful when answering this vituperative poster or he/she may put a curse on you :D

--------------

Maestro

Edited by maestro

thanks for the quick answer! i play poker online and have a steady income from that, so probably wont be doing much. maybe look for a buisness to buy not sure yet.

maestro

please be careful before answering my post? what are you going on about ? its true what i said, that certain people are very unhelpful.... get a life

Edited by lucy1