K Village Gourmet Market - What Happened?

kuma

So popped in to the K Village gourmet market today but did not get far as it was locked up and cleared out! What happened?

Lol' no k village needed to see that round here

Whenever i hear the term K-village, i think Ketamine village and imagine a bunch of people bumping into walls, falling down stairs and making poor decisions.

I found that particular Gourmet Market very confusing as it was actually in two different stores with having to leave one store and cross the mall and enter the other store. That said I also never seen it particularly busy either.

• Like 1

Per K-Village FB page, posted on March 29th

BIDDING OUR FAREWELL TO 'GOURMET MARKET', WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT DURING THE PAST THREE YEARS.

AND PRESENTING OUR VERY WARM WELCOME TO " VILLA MARKET" , OUR NEW SUPERMARKET AT K-VILLAGE .

Per K-Village FB page, posted on March 29th

BIDDING OUR FAREWELL TO 'GOURMET MARKET', WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT DURING THE PAST THREE YEARS.

AND PRESENTING OUR VERY WARM WELCOME TO " VILLA MARKET" , OUR NEW SUPERMARKET AT K-VILLAGE .

A 7/11 would be nice too..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 1 month later...

Whenever i hear the term K-village, i think Ketamine village and imagine a bunch of people bumping into walls, falling down stairs and making poor decisions.

Real funny. Trying to get in touch with Candypants but seems that has been banned from here....censorship is a sorry state of affairs. Joe