Spam Advertising In Koh Chang National Park... Is It Legal?

nikkoid66

+50 advertising signs for this small restaurant Can someone tell them to stop and remove the signs? It is too much and their restaurant does not even have a road! It is legal to spread advertising like this in a National Park in Thailand?

If someone has a solution to force them to remove their signs all over the place, from the pier to Bang Bao, please let me know, I am boring seeing their signs everyday every 500m. Everyone have signs, but not 50!!! \ is there any authority in control of that?

It reminds me the carpet sellers back home. But at least they were removing their signs after 1 week of sale.

Edited by sbk
photo removed

Interesting - I have seen loads of these signs recently - I think they have been open for a couple of months. The Pizza adverts are new.

To actually place signs, there is a tariff that has to be paid to the local government agency, it's around 750 per year per sign, I think. I may be mistaken.

Edited by sbk
this thread is NOT about the owner

Interesting - I have seen loads of these signs recently - I think they have been open for a couple of months. The Pizza adverts are new.

To actually place signs, there is a tariff that has to be paid to the local government agency, it's around 750 per year per sign, I think. I may be mistaken.

I made no comments about the owner - I think the OP did.

I was wondering about the cost of those signs, you see some farang pubs advertised all the way up to the pier even, is that all monitored closely then or you stick a sign in the road? :D

It is monitored, and you have to pay.