Tt&t Broadband

jbaldwin

I currently use the internet via a dail up connection.

I got a phone call from TT&T yesterday offering 256 ASDL for 590Baht per month, with free modem and no minimum contract period.

This is not much more (including telephonr calls) than I currently paid for dial up. If this service any good.

I live in Pattaya

If it's close to what you pay for dial-up, I don't see why you should hesitate (especially with no min. contract period)...even crappy service DSL is better than dial-up and your 256k will be 4-5 times faster on average

I would advice to go for it.

Although the Maxnet@home package is a bit hit and miss in Pattaya regarding speed (I guess depending on location), it'll be most of the times if not always be better then dial-up.

You just need to keep in the back of your mind that since you are paying the same as dial up, everytime it's faster, you are taking profit :o

Extra advantage is that you still can use the phone while on-line...

it is terrible bad, but as it is 5-6 times faster than modem and with all the time online, the worst thing might happen is that it is not faster but you are always online and don't worry for time.

So take it!

I currently use the internet via a dail up connection.

I got a phone call from TT&T yesterday offering 256 ASDL for 590Baht per month, with free modem and no minimum contract period.

This is not much more (including telephonr calls) than I currently paid for dial up. If this service any good.

I live in Pattaya