Adorable Things That Thai Girls Do

Phronesis

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy it,when my wife slaps me in the head, for being silly/sarcastic/a jerk. Why? Maybe it's because she did it the 1st time we met, and whilst shocked, i was told it was Thai style. It's continued many years on, and after seeing Thai acting, i now just accept it.

If it was a western woman, it would probably be a right hook!

• Like 1

There's a difference between cheating and being accused of cheating. Why cheat? If you're unhappy, leave! If she's not satisfying your needs, leave! Cheating will only hurt her more in the long run. It's not big and it's not clever; more so if the girl you're cheating with is doing it solely for monetary purposes!

Women the world over have been using toothbrushes etc to tie up their hair for years. Its not some out of this world phenomena. I wouldn't disrespect my bf though by using his...or disrespect him by having a gik for that matter either. ..or hit him around the head......

• Like 2

I dont really mind what the op does, if you want 100 girls on the side good luck to you.

what i dont like while reading TV is the amount of people who seem to make threads or posts just to tell people about there supposed sexual prowess or how tough they are which seems to be another popular one. Dont you have friends to talk to?

• Like 1

Women the world over have been using toothbrushes etc to tie up their hair for years. Its not some out of this world phenomena. I wouldn't disrespect my bf though by using his...or disrespect him by having a gik for that matter either. ..or hit him around the head......

I believe you that it's not an exclusively Thai thing but I'm surprised you think that women the world over are disrespecting their male partners by doing it - or are you being culturally sensitive?

One needn't have a bf/GF to have a Gik but certainly if one did, that wold be disrespectful.

Slapping on the head is in most contexts - certainly at first acquaintance - disrespectful, I agree.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

• Like 1