Adorable Things That Thai Girls Do

Phronesis

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when I see a beautiful Thai girl sitting on a motor cycle, using the rear view mirror to look at her face as she pops her pimples, they way they pick their nose in a restaurant, or suck snot up their nose, then swallow it rather than blow their nose...it's all so adorable!

It's also so sweet that they use a finger to clean their ass in the toilet

and use toilet paper to wipe their face while eating. I get excited just thinking about it!

maybe you need a new woman.

one with less pimples, one with some class, and one who does not let you watch her when she is on the toilet.

It's not my Thai wife I am referring to. She lived in the states with me for years and knows how to behave. It's the Thai girls I see everyday out in public places.

Did I mention how adorable it is to see them picking lice out of each other's hair like monkeys in the zoo? Saw two doing that just this morning in front of the local market!

Thankfully, I didn't see either of them eating the lice or lice eggs too!bah.gif

OMG! A Thai girl with pseudo-Western habits... like squeezing her plooks, wiping her arse bare-handed and inhaling snot balls when her husband isn't around.

Keeper for sure.

Rubbish, the thais invented picking their noses in public. You can defend thais all day long on many of the threads on here, but please, think before you chime in. btw, what part of thailand were you born ?

• 2 weeks later...

My partner not only allows me to look at cute girls when we are out together, she lets me know when a good looking woman is around, in case I missed her smile.png.

Somehow, I just can't imagine a western gf/ wife being so accepting sick.gif .

Years ago when my wife and I spent time in Pattaya and Phuket, my wife would see a euro girl sunbathing topless on the beach, stand next to her and then ask me to take a photo of her! That's an understanding and helpful Thai wife!licklips.gif

I think it's adorable when Thai girls sit side-saddle when they are passengers on a motorbike (or taxi-bike) usually because they are wearing skirts. I havent seen that since the old western movies when a girl will sit side-saddle on a horse.

I think it's adorable when Thai girls take an hour to get ready, get their make-up perfect, and then add half a bottle of baby powder to their faces.

I think it's adorable when Thai girls know what everything is in a vegetable market. Im afraid to look at some of the alien looking farm products but the girls that I have know know exactly what they are and how to cook them.

I think it's adorable when Thai girls pull their hair back into a pony tail or pig tails.

I think it's adorable when Thai girls act like little girls despite their age. Make me feel like a little boy.

I think it's adorable when Thai girls dont complain about anything, even things that I find objectionable.

I think it's adorable when Thai girls drive motorbikes. I can count on my hand the number of girls back home who can ride and look so cute while doing it.

I think it's adorable when Thai girls say Sawadee Ka and extend the Kaaaaaaaa.

I think it's adorable when Thai girls try to say my name Robert (Lobert), or say Vigo (Wigo), or fridge (fish), or fish (fish).

I think it's adorable when Thai girls dont argue with me even when they know I am wrong.

• Like 2

We have a fan in the bedroom.

It is on her side of the room, so it blows across her and onto me.

She drops her guts after a good somtam or similar and I get full force, she gets none.

So cute.

We used to have a fan in the bedroom as well.

Turned out to be a bit of a pervert (we thought) so we had to get rid of him.......................blink.png

The quirky things I have noted include:

Referring to the local supermarket offer as "get one buy one free".

Making up beef gravy to eat with fish dishes.

Treating all cleaning solutions as suitable for cleaning of any kind.

Saying "I am boring" to mean I am bored".

Getting up at 4.00 am to do the housework.

Serving you coffee in bed at 4.15 am.

Mowing the lawn in a tight pair of shorts and getting the neighbors excited.

Threatening the supermarket manager with hell and death if something is wrongly priced

Fighting German nationals on international flights.

Other than this they are very much like girls you find anywhere!

I like it when I discover my toothbrush is pre-pasted.

And I love my wife's ritual looking after her face and body with lotions and cleaners and tonics before bed.

They are all a wee bit expensive and I like how she is kind of economical with them but always does them.....and buys them herself.

It actually makes me feel generous :-0

who or what is a "gik"?

22,000 + posts and you don't know? cheesy.gif

>

who or what is a "gik"?

22,000 + posts and you don't know? cheesy.gif

Pretending innocence is grand when wifey might have access to personal puter hey.

All very well thinking you know, when I have heard differing interpretations from differing areas of society.

I guess you do not know that a 17 year olds interpretation could possibly be different to yours. More Thai than Thai springs to mind.