North Korea Urges Foreigners In South To Evacuate

webfact

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the kid is anything like his dad, then all we need to do is ship him a few cases of Couvoisier Conac and a few hundred bang-bang shoot-em-up American movies, and a popcorn machine, and he'll be in the dark screening room all his waking hours, and won't have time to wave his 1" squirt gun from his bully pulpit.

Maidu.

Please note your spelling mistake in your post # 62.

in the dark screening room all his waking hours.whistling.gif

Please correct the underlined highlighted italic word.It would seem as if you have omitted the 14th. letter (n) of the alphabet from the wordcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Thank you

Jimmy Carter was just on John Stewart's show. Claims he negotiated a peace treaty with short round's father, while Clinton was in office. Clinton never got around to signing it. Bush tore it up and declared NK part of Axis of Evil.

I think I'm ready for a Three stooges movie...

Don't know what treaty that would be and why no one else knows about it.

He did negotiate an agreement regarding nuclear proliferation and such. The Clinton administration did sign it - as is known and even written about by Carter. So is this some sort of revelation of a secret heretofore unknown peace treaty?

EDIT TO ADD: No offense rib but you need to watch that again. I just saw it and he did not say what you think he did.

No peace treaty. Nothing about Clinton not getting around to signing anything. Acknowledgment that agreement (which we know was Not a peace treaty) WAS reached.

Only then does he say Bush disregarded the agreement.

My mistake. He talked about a "commitment" to sign a peace treaty.

I think this paper jumped to the same interpretation as me: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/jimmy-carter-implies-george-w-bush-helped-feed-current-instability-with/2114374