I Am Looking For A Good Lawyer Office In Thailand Honest For Farang !

I have bad experiences with Thai lawyers, on the phone and at the first meeting, no problem we will bring your remaining possessions in private security, we will then ask you to give the stolen goods back and if this is not done an official complaint laid down by the police, and then processes, .........,but ultimately they do the first bit and become nothing already stolen money , Gold, jewelry, furniture ,scooter back and there wont be reported to the police of the various thefts and burglaries by the same person. (There were even witnesses to the burglary and make a verbal confession to the police from Nong Bua Daeng) My lawyer did nothing concerning their compatriot in a bad position. On the contrary, they advise they have what they need to do .... ! And I obviously costs already paid in advance.

Good, english speaking, is trustworthy and honest lawyers as white ravens in thailand ! or not ?

Thanks

for some address Or email addresses of good lawyers on business rights and obligations "LTD" / Manager / Director and shareholders