Manchester City In Decline After Being One Season Wonders Thread.

MrRed

biggrin.pngclap2.gifclap2.gif

They where the noisy neighbors but they have been silenced know....in fact as most real football fans know realistically the title was won at xmas!

So what know for Mr Mancini and his Arab backers?

This thread is dedicated to ALL little cidy fans from the Champions ....Manchester UNITED 2012/13.

Lets hope your not just going to be known as one season wonders!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

City will have a huge job ahead off loading some players so they can strengthen, yes they are in decline everyone thought they would go forward after last season but they didn't, they will be up there challenging again next season but so will Chelsea Spurs and Arsenal.

Yet still they might win more than you in the previous 2 seasons.

Champions 5 in the last 7 years, one champions league and two times finalist aint to bad.

But you need to win a domestic cup now nev tongue.png then you can be still a team on the up like Swansea.

ridiculous thread.

It comes across to me as a rightly felt deep insecurity about the inevitable retirement of Alex Ferguson.

Enjoy your day chaps.

Nail on the head.

Sh!t scared I would say.rolleyes.gif

Enjoy it whilst you can chaps!

Is this about the time Bkk James reappears?

ridiculous thread.

It comes across to me as a rightly felt deep insecurity about the inevitable retirement of Alex Ferguson.

Enjoy your day chaps.

Nail on the head.

biggrin.png

ridiculous thread.

Enjoy your day chaps.

Nail on the head.

Champions at xmas! shit scared? biggrin.png

Maybe you should be scared if your super manager stays?

With the sudden plethora of "Decline" threads, all that remains is :-

"The 'Dale in Decline"

Well then MrBojangles could kill two birds with one stone on this thread wink.png

• I like this thread, but it sort of suggests that City go to th Summit, which isn't really the case - No Champions League Trophy, and not retainig the title. Anyway, I doubt we'll ever see a Spuds version of this.

• 2 weeks later...

ridiculous thread.

Enjoy your day chaps.

Carmine, the clairvoyant. 'inevitable retirement' announced 2 weeks later

Whatever happens there is going to be a bumper transfer spend this summer. Premiership revenues are doubling, the two big Spanish clubs are looking to buy some marquee names for stupid money (along with Arab), the Premiership teams finishing from 12-17 looking to consolidate their place at the trough, etc....

After all the hubris about Moyes and Fergie this is hilarious news.

But - other than being a totally dislikeable individual, who seemed unable to control the ridiculous egos he overspent on, what was the straw that broke the camel's back here? Why is he likely to be sacked?

But - other than being a totally dislikeable individual, who seemed unable to control the ridiculous egos he overspent on, what was the straw that broke the camel's back here? Why is he likely to be sacked?

not sure it's sacked yet. he might have taken the ridiculous payday on offer in monaco.

not sure it's sacked yet. he might have taken the ridiculous payday on offer in monaco.

Or the egregious fop realised he couldn't get a decent haircut in England.