Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

17 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

The player wants to leave, why fight it and why strengthen Bayern next season. 3 weeks ago Roma was not a supermarket for players. 

How do you feel about the Coutinho rumours Bob?

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

How do you feel about the Coutinho rumours Bob?

Not really paying much attention Ronnie, I'd be very surprised if he were to leave this summer. 

At least another season out of him. 

LFC 4 : 0 Tranmere....Milner, Woodburn (pens), Grujic and Chiravella with the goals.

As straightforward as expected. Grugic's effort was the pick of the goals. Solanke had an impressive debut. Interesting that Alexander-Arnold started the match and Clyne only came on with kids/stiffs in the 2nd half.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wilai said:

LFC 4 : 0 Tranmere....Milner, Woodburn (pens), Grujic and Chiravella with the goals.

As straightforward as expected. Grugic's effort was the pick of the goals. Solanke had an impressive debut. Interesting that Alexander-Arnold started the match and Clyne only came on with kids/stiffs in the 2nd half.

Solanke looked good didn't he. I thought Ojo looked decent also. Markovic lost a few million of his value though 

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Lucas to Lazio for 5m. Good luck to him if he decides to go.

I'd like to see him in Italy, good couple of years for him there in a great place to live. 

Think it it might be overshadowed by the news NABY FUCKIN KEITA IS OUR NEW NUMBER 8!!!

23 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I'd like to see him in Italy, good couple of years for him there in a great place to live. 

Think it it might be overshadowed by the news NABY FUCKIN KEITA IS OUR NEW NUMBER 8!!!

Put them chickens away Bob:smile:

• Like 1

Drew 1-1 v Wigan on a bit of a cabbage patch (RL game played 24 hrs earlier!). 

Salah with the (tap in) goal. He played right/centre and is as rapid as we thought. Ran half the length of the pitch with his first touch but didn't finish.:sad: 

Coutinho also stood out as did Alexander-Arnold and Woodburn.  Flanagan was poor and he'll probably be off especially as it looks like Andrew Robertson is nailed for 8m.......... 11 changes at half-time and second half was a bore-fest. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wilai said:

Put them chickens away Bob:smile:

One just escaped Bob........K8A in the Leipzig team shoot:sad:....Oh, and Citeh are sniffing (Guinean sources say he's knocked them back twice but they are still trying!):post-4641-1156693976:

1 hour ago, wilai said:

One just escaped Bob........K8A in the Leipzig team shoot:sad:....Oh, and Citeh are sniffing (Guinean sources say he's knocked them back twice but they are still trying!):post-4641-1156693976:

It's in the bag Wilai, next bid will bring home the bacon ?. 

• Like 2

On 6/12/2017 at 3:59 PM, BangrakBob said:

Out:

Wisdom confirmed 2-4.5M

Ward 8M

Sakho 30M

Moreno 10M

Klavan 3M

Lucas 4M confirmed 5M

Markovic 10M

Stewart 8M confirmed 8M

Flanagan 2M

Randall  2M

Origi 15M 

All guess-imations but there or thereabouts. 

update

^ Ha, was just typing that! Good to see your (and the Twitter ITK's) confidence! K8a now has a slight 'injury' so is not training!

In other news, Clyne is injured so another chance for Alexander-Arnold to impress. Not sure that will be possible versus a hoof it team on a cabbage patch (cutting up already apparently during the warm up for Leicester v WBA). Not surprising with the Pulis/Shakespeare stormtroopers stomping around.......How we let ourselves get talked into playing two out of these three in monsoon season is beyond me!

(actually pitch ain't looking that bad...great goal from WBA!)

Edited by wilai
update

28 minutes ago, wilai said:

^ Ha, was just typing that! Good to see your (and the Twitter ITK's) confidence! K8a now has a slight 'injury' so is not training!

In other news, Clyne is injured so another chance for Alexander-Arnold to impress. Not sure that will be possible versus a hoof it team on a cabbage patch (cutting up already apparently during the warm up for Leicester v WBA). Not surprising with the Pulis/Shakespeare stormtroopers stomping around.......How we let ourselves get talked into playing two out of these three in monsoon season is beyond me!

(actually pitch ain't looking that bad...great goal from WBA!)

twitter used be great in the window when it originally came out, it's madness now.

I'm at work, game starts in 2 hours I think. Might just have to bunk off early. The pitch is worrying. Hope Clyne isn't too serious or he won't get back in for a bit I suspect, get in TAA!

• Like 1

^Yep...19:30 KO in Thailand. Orange kit apparently! Hope VVD will be watching:wink:

BTW, now #1  in the world in that ICC Fantasy cricket competition with 1 semi and the final to go. Signed Tendulkar shirt anyone? #great prizes:saai:

Edited by wilai
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, wilai said:

VVD has asked to leave Soton. Now training on his own and not included in party to go France for pre-season. 

he's ours for £50m plus sakho at this point. wants to leave, wants to play for liverpool and klopp, now it's just a matter of time. he said hopefully. 

now just need mane to have a word with his mate naby about the benefits of lobbing the toys out of the pram.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevieH said:

he's ours for £50m plus sakho at this point. wants to leave, wants to play for liverpool and klopp, now it's just a matter of time. he said hopefully. 

now just need mane to have a word with his mate naby about the benefits of lobbing the toys out of the pram.

This one makes me uneasy, still you are improving small steps imho.

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Andrew (26) Robertson confirmed.from Hull. Kevin Stewart going the other way. Good deal getting an international LB for a reserve mid.:smile:

DFRK3j6WAAADkHU.jpg

You might want to put that lad on a porkchop and tater diet.:cowboy:

• Like 1