Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

first off I've missed the thaivisa footie banter and can't wait to get back in to it , second good luck to Sammy Lee in your future en devours ,

Funny. I expected you guys to be sending Sammy on his way with more of a kick up the backside than a pat on the back.

He seems to have flown under the radar in terms of shouldering blame for large recent periods.

We would never send him away like that , Sammy's a scouser :jap:,

first off I've missed the thaivisa footie banter and can't wait to get back in to it , second good luck to Sammy Lee in your future en devours ,

Funny. I expected you guys to be sending Sammy on his way with more of a kick up the backside than a pat on the back.

He seems to have flown under the radar in terms of shouldering blame for large recent periods.

loved sammy lee as a player but have never had a clue what he does as a coach / assistant. wish him lots of luck (not that much luck if he's working for fathead allardyce) but i don't think we'll miss him.

Your right Stevie we won't miss Sammy at all especially with Steve Clarke taking his place , still a nice guy though :D.

Hi lads scousemouse is back in Bangkok :-)

first off I've missed the thaivisa footie banter and can't wait to get back in to it , second good luck to Sammy Lee in your future en devours , third methinks good times are ahead with Steve Clarke and Kenny and fourth its good to be back :-).

Welcome back Scouse, I will not be back until 29th August so hope to meet up after that.

BT :drunk:

Good to hear from you BT :) , see you when your back to the happy land mate :D.

first off I've missed the thaivisa footie banter and can't wait to get back in to it , second good luck to Sammy Lee in your future en devours , third methinks good times are ahead with Steve Clarke and Kenny and fourth its good to be back :-).

Welcome back Scouse, I will not be back until 29th August so hope to meet up after that.

BT :drunk:

Good to hear from you BT :) , see you when your back to the happy land mate :D.

He's already in God's country.....he'll be back in the x rated version soon enough....

And <deleted> are ''en devours'', typical kopite, bet you're a f...ing English teacher too

:lol: :lol: Good to see ya back mate. Cant wait to catch up when ever we get back over to Bangers. Maybe end of next year? Maybe!

Good to see you back in here scousemouse!

nice to hear from you too kopite mate , good to see there are still good lads on thaivisa ( a lot more dickheads now though due to the boom in farang population here :( )

whistling.gif

Roy Hodgson was a nice guy too!

About time Sammy the scouser got the bullet,as good news for your lot as there is.

here's a photo you maybe thought you'd never see. melwood today:

http://cache1.asset-...41DF05655A1827C

Good player. Hope he gets a decent run in the 1st team soon. Probably will be sold for peanuts this window, though

Last time he was a little scared of stepping on "someone's" toes (like a lot of Liverpool midfielders, in fact)

Penkoprod

<br />
<br />here's a photo you maybe thought you'd never see. melwood today:<br /><br /><a href='http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/118132766.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FBE5EB5286FD6A88E9EA59A2B6C82FAA58541DF05655A1827C' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://cache1.asset-...41DF05655A1827C</a><br />
<br /><br />Good player. Hope he gets a decent run in the 1st team soon. Probably will be sold for peanuts this window, though<br />Last time he was a little scared of stepping on "someone's" toes (like a lot of Liverpool midfielders, in fact)<br /><br />Penkoprod<br />
<br /><br /><br />

i really like him and think that rather than sell him for 10m or something we might as well keep him. if he can stay fit he's a really useful player and will give us something we don't have.

i'd ship joe cole in a heartbeat however.

snapback.pngrott, on 2011-07-01 16:15:11, said:

snapback.pngscousemouse, on 2011-07-01 11:16:20, said:

I was wondering what had happened to you, so welcome back to TV even if you do talk the usual kopite f...ing drivel, and I hope you are aware that to be comfortable on here now you will need to be fully au fait with current trends in sabermetrics.

And &lt;deleted&gt; are ''en devours'', typical kopite, bet you're a f...ing English teacher too.:)

Don't know you. Go and learn what en devours means , I can teach you if you want , and I'm well up to date yank :) .

Scousemouse.......Ignore ROTT, He's getting all worked up for the 12th at the minute LOL...

I have a Liverpool shirt I wear when I am in Thailand or go to the games with the number 1690 on the back and red hands on the sleves.

One week to go and I will be in Liverpool on the Piss, Can't wait for the 12th either.....

Jam1e

@JAM1E....that's one sad post my friend....

Smokie36, I know it was a sad post but today is a day closer to the Glorious 12th........ I Will be suited and booted and on the piss in Liverpool. Just wish Liverpool fans would not sing you'll Never Walk alone at the games reminds me of when Rangers play the beggers and they sing it.......

I know scousers have to have long memories to go back to glory days ... but remembering as far back as the Battle of the Boyne, you've got to be kidding.

Santiuk, Like it, always remember your history lol

Jam1e

well being based over here in SEA these days and going back home for my first visit in a couple of years in august i am absolutely &lt;deleted&gt; delighted to have got my hands on a ticket for the opening match of the season at anfield against sunderland. been far too long and can't wait.

well being based over here in SEA these days and going back home for my first visit in a couple of years in august i am absolutely &lt;deleted&gt; delighted to have got my hands on a ticket for the opening match of the season at anfield against sunderland. been far too long and can't wait.

Enjoy Stevie !

nice one stevie !

snapback.pngrott, on 2011-07-01 16:15:11, said:

snapback.pngscousemouse, on 2011-07-01 11:16:20, said:

I was wondering what had happened to you, so welcome back to TV even if you do talk the usual kopite f...ing drivel, and I hope you are aware that to be comfortable on here now you will need to be fully au fait with current trends in sabermetrics.

And &lt;deleted&gt; are ''en devours'', typical kopite, bet you're a f...ing English teacher too.:)

Don't know you. Go and learn what en devours means , I can teach you if you want , and I'm well up to date yank :) .

Scousemouse.......Ignore ROTT, He's getting all worked up for the 12th at the minute LOL...

I have a Liverpool shirt I wear when I am in Thailand or go to the games with the number 1690 on the back and red hands on the sleves.

One week to go and I will be in Liverpool on the Piss, Can't wait for the 12th either.....

Jam1e

cheers Jam1e , Ignored :D

Very happy about this one :)

Reds agree Adam deal

6th Jul 2011 - Latest News

Liverpool Football Club today announced they have reached agreement with Blackpool for the transfer of Charlie Adam.

The player will now travel to Merseyside for a medical and to discuss personal terms.

Author: Liverpoolfc.tv

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-agree-adam-deal

Exactly a decent addition to the squad,just not what you really need or want is he :D

I bet your looking forward already to see Cha Cha Charlie Adams donning the Liverpool shirt in August :lol:

A replica of the other addition Henderson :blink: then again Gerrard is getting on now,and will become less influential as his swashbuckling days diminish through injuries.

Adams is just not good enough even for you lot.

adam's nothing like henderson as a player.

i think adam will be a useful addition and his dead-ball delivery, particularly onto carroll's head, should give us another string to our bow.

Correct he is not as good as Henderson and will spend most of the season on the bench,then again you could bring him on for free-kicks and penaltys when you need him......sort of a luxury player eh?