Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Besiktas game is on Astro SSP3 (CH 816) on Fri morning at 3am. Also showing the Trickies v Young Boys as an appetizer at 1am.

Ch 810 has the Chilly Jockos and Ch 811 is showing the Spuds (both same time as our match) Eight games being shown live in total.

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

us versus everton in the uefa cup final in berlin would be something. i'd bloody fly back for that one.

i'll have piece of Berlin if we make it, if anyone else's fancies it?

Only the scousers / hairy backers would be discussing going to a final when they are only in the last 32 biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

us versus everton in the uefa cup final in berlin would be something. i'd bloody fly back for that one.

Only we'd probably look a couple of tits rocking up in Berlin instead of Warsaw wink.png

Haha, oh is it? Where the <deleted> did I get Berlin from then? Anyway, better vodka in Poland.

• Like 2

Only the scousers / hairy backers would be discussing going to a final when they are only in the last 32 biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

Hopes and dreams Alfie, hopes and dreams. Why we watch the game isn't it?

• Like 1

Force of habit alfie, seeing as we've been to so many finals whistling.gif

wt-f are hairy backers? clap2.gif

• Like 1

So if the blue sh!te or the spurs win the Europa and let's say one of the 3 teams still in the CL wins it and finishes outside the top 4 and we finish 4th...............NO champions league for us?

That would suck sweaty arse wouldn't it.

Thankfully none of them are going to win anything in Europe and we'll finish 3rd as a bonus (alfie must have a proper semi on with all this talk of league positions, finals and CL spots)

Strange !! there are five other English teams still in Europe but your the only ones making plans on here for the final,i suppose Liverpool must be different to everyone else rolleyes.gif

So if the blue sh!te or the spurs win the Europa and let's say one of the 3 teams still in the CL wins it and finishes outside the top 4 and we finish 4th...............NO champions league for us?

That would suck sweaty arse wouldn't it.

Thankfully none of them are going to win anything in Europe and we'll finish 3rd as a bonus (alfie must have a proper semi on with all this talk of league positions, finals and CL spots)

It's amazing what a good couple of months can do biggrin.png

Strange !! there are five other English teams still in Europe but your the only ones making plans on here for the final,i suppose Liverpool must be different to everyone else rolleyes.gif

nope, not strange at all. bob and i speculating about how nice it would be to play everton in the uefa cup final and you're off on one of your weird ones again. strange fish.

• Like 2

nope, not strange at all. bob and i speculating about how nice it would be to play everton in the uefa cup final and you're off on one of your weird ones again. strange fish.

Yeah, I suppose it's similar to me dreaming about winning the lottery laugh.png

• Like 1

Only we'd probably look a couple of tits rocking up in Berlin instead of Warsaw wink.png

Haha, oh is it? Where the <deleted> did I get Berlin from then? Anyway, better vodka in Poland.

I'd have paid good money to see you lads rolling up in Berlin instead of Warsaw. A bit like the Scousers coming down to "dat London" on the wrong day.

• Like 2

4 game ban for Markovic...just for flicking a guy on the nosefacepalm.gif Not to worry too much as it will help Ibe get more minutesclap2.gif

Wilai my old mate that is not the point , did you actually see the incident , the fingers of his trailing hand just brushed the guy`s nose , then this a-ole went down as though he had been shot . I would have been annoyed at a yellow but red , then a 4 match ban is a scandal . To make matters worse LFC have just accepted it . Imagine what Fergie would have done if it had been Rooney , but needless to say if it had been a Utd player he would not have even been booked .

• Like 1

^ Sorry Fons but you cannot appeal uefa decisions unless the red involves mistaken identity. The 4th match by the way is due to his being sent last season....for a different club,in a different competition and in a different season...Totalbollox but them's the rules!

• Like 1

^ Sorry Fons but you cannot appeal uefa decisions unless the red involves mistaken identity. The 4th match by the way is due to his being sent last season....for a different club,in a different competition and in a different season...Totalbollox but them's the rules!

That Wilai is an on top of it fuckerino !

• Like 1

As you rightly say , a load of old &lt;deleted&gt; . Denying the right of appeal , no wonder the UK is in such a f#####g mess trying to do business with people like this . For me this is a one of the reasons Brits. will never be Europeans . But as you also say , Jordan Ibe would probably start before Marko anyhow , but we might miss him on the bench .

As you rightly say , a load of old <deleted> . Denying the right of appeal , no wonder the UK is in such a f#####g mess trying to do business with people like this . For me this is a one of the reasons Brits. will never be Europeans . But as you also say , Jordan Ibe would probably start before Marko anyhow , but we might miss him on the bench .

Harry Wilson?thumbsup.gif

As you rightly say , a load of old <deleted> . Denying the right of appeal , no wonder the UK is in such a f#####g mess trying to do business with people like this . For me this is a one of the reasons Brits. will never be Europeans . But as you also say , Jordan Ibe would probably start before Marko anyhow , but we might miss him on the bench .

brits are europeans.

we've got 5 big cups in a cupboard to prove it.