Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Surely theyll reinstate Liverpool to the Champions League knock out stages as theyve a devine right to success havent they?

At least Man United fans protested against Murdoch and the borrowers that are currently in control even forming a club in the process. You glory seekers and fans brought up thinking youre above every other club are desperate for a Chelsea or Man City esq owner to come in and pour millions of his own money into the club just so you can compete of the top, and thought this was going to happen when these 2 clowns came along.

Not really as big a club as you like to think really, maybe youre going back to being the medium sized club you were before Shankley came along. :)

think you'll find that there is a protest group, shit-for-brains. one which has close ties with FCUM and also IMUSA. it's called the 'spirit of shankly'. which, incidentally, any half-sentient football fan should know how to spell correctly.

Ive no respect for Shankleey or what he done for Liverpool and care even less about how to spell his name, as im sure you care not one iota about Leeds or Cardiff or Brentford greatest manager. But surely one with love for this sweaty would know to spell it with capitals

There may well be a protest group but theyre about as much use as all other protest groups in football with regards to doing anything for their club, unless they can come up with half a billion or a little less they may aswell clear off and do a FCUM.

You can see by the rantings on here that pretty much all Liverpool fans think theyve an automatic right to success, and cant accept a season of mediocrity without throwing their toys out the pram and accepting its part and parcel of football and getting behind their team. Even if you won the FA Cup and UEFA cup or whatever they now call it, you'd be whinging like spoilt brats, Man U fans were never like this in their barren years.

Will fill me with even more joy when you dont make it into the top 6 this year. Never in the history of football has a clubs following been so purely obsessed with silverware.

With Gerrard getting older and more often injured, Torres often out injured and that unpatriotic centre half of yours looking crap itd probably take 250 Million of the Dubai trust or some Saudi prince to get you competing again at the top (last year wasnt really competing was it) as you arent a big enough club to generate money through supporters alone to compete with Man U and your fans dont have the patients to do what Wenger has done at Arsenal as you demand INSTANT success, this even without the interest of the Americans debt youre repaying.

You should accept your lot as a near the top club, unless of course you get a Abramovich or similar type investor, one that your fans oh so desire.

Surely theyll reinstate Liverpool to the Champions League knock out stages as theyve a devine right to success havent they?

At least Man United fans protested against Murdoch and the borrowers that are currently in control even forming a club in the process. You glory seekers and fans brought up thinking youre above every other club are desperate for a Chelsea or Man City esq owner to come in and pour millions of his own money into the club just so you can compete of the top, and thought this was going to happen when these 2 clowns came along.

Not really as big a club as you like to think really, maybe youre going back to being the medium sized club you were before Shankley came along. :)

think you'll find that there is a protest group, shit-for-brains. one which has close ties with FCUM and also IMUSA. it's called the 'spirit of shankly'. which, incidentally, any half-sentient football fan should know how to spell correctly.

Ive no respect for Shankleey or what he done for Liverpool and care even less about how to spell his name, as im sure you care not one iota about Leeds or Cardiff or Brentford greatest manager. But surely one with love for this sweaty would know to spell it with capitals

There may well be a protest group but theyre about as much use as all other protest groups in football with regards to doing anything for their club, unless they can come up with half a billion or a little less they may aswell clear off and do a FCUM.

You can see by the rantings on here that pretty much all Liverpool fans think theyve an automatic right to success, and cant accept a season of mediocrity without throwing their toys out the pram and accepting its part and parcel of football and getting behind their team. Even if you won the FA Cup and UEFA cup or whatever they now call it, you'd be whinging like spoilt brats, Man U fans were never like this in their barren years.

Will fill me with even more joy when you dont make it into the top 6 this year. Never in the history of football has a clubs following been so purely obsessed with silverware.

With Gerrard getting older and more often injured, Torres often out injured and that unpatriotic centre half of yours looking crap itd probably take 250 Million of the Dubai trust or some Saudi prince to get you competing again at the top (last year wasnt really competing was it) as you arent a big enough club to generate money through supporters alone to compete with Man U and your fans dont have the patients to do what Wenger has done at Arsenal as you demand INSTANT success, this even without the interest of the Americans debt youre repaying.

You should accept your lot as a near the top club, unless of course you get a Abramovich or similar type investor, one that your fans oh so desire.

Are you for real WS? The mind boggles. Its FCUM and seperatist brigade, however way you look at it you and ourselves are in the same boat in terms of being ripped by sugar daddies.

You mentioned you do not have any respect for Shankley.....well you know nothing, I repsect anybody who has done well...yes that includes SAF and Matt B. Take your <deleted> blinkers off...I bet your not even from the North.

Have you eaten too many Mcdonalds on Walking street?

This is definately the thread to cast one's eye on over the next few days, for sure... :)

No need im right Liverpool fans think theyve a right to success and whimper like no other when its not given to them, all the Champions League football theyve had and their many successful runs and one year they are knocked out early and listen to them whining.

The difference between Man U fans and Liverpool fans is the Man U supporters actively went against Murdoch's takeover which would have put them in a different statosphere long term to what they already are, thus theyd have been even more successful and they protested like no other against Mr. Sky TV, then again in vein v the current mob.

Liverpool fans only went against this lot when they found out they werent going to be getting 100 million a year thrown at players and given the choice of going back to the old regime where a Scouser without billions in his pockets but someone who ran the club within it means or an Arab billionaire you could bet your wheel hubs theyd go for the "oil money" as they now know deep down theyve evolved into a far smaller club then Man U and could only compete with Chelsea or City in the transfer market with the help of some fool who throws his money at a poxy sport.

This is definately the thread to cast one's eye on over the next few days, for sure... :D

Yes, old whichschool has certainly put the cat amongst pidgeons or should i say is the cat amongst the pidgeons and long may it continue :) , but i can't see it ever topping our minor altercations singhy :D

This is definately the thread to cast one's eye on over the next few days, for sure... :D

No need im right Liverpool fans think theyve a right to success and whimper like no other when its not given to them, all the Champions League football theyve had and their many successful runs and one year they are knocked out early and listen to them whining.

The difference between Man U fans and Liverpool fans is the Man U supporters actively went against Murdoch's takeover which would have put them in a different statosphere long term to what they already are, thus theyd have been even more successful and they protested like no other against Mr. Sky TV, then again in vein v the current mob.

Liverpool fans only went against this lot when they found out they werent going to be getting 100 million a year thrown at players and given the choice of going back to the old regime where a Scouser without billions in his pockets but someone who ran the club within it means or an Arab billionaire you could bet your wheel hubs theyd go for the "oil money" as they now know deep down theyve evolved into a far smaller club then Man U and could only compete with Chelsea or City in the transfer market with the help of some fool who throws his money at a poxy sport.

It's all about peaks and troughs, it just so happens that there peak lasted for approx 33 years, anyway lets hope they are heading for the trough thus giving someone else a chance in the top 4 :)

This is definately the thread to cast one's eye on over the next few days, for sure... :)

No need im right ..

Oh there's every need Mr School, every need, & it's mainly because of an appaling Everton Team which they're not gonna beat at the weekend coupled with CL elimination which is what i meant anyway, not necessarily you..

But you'll spice it up too, i can see that.. :D

Oh & Mr School, in my Book, there isn't any difference between Man Ure & Liverpool Fans anyway, the majority if both sets of Fans are a bunch of 2 Bob Northern *%$# anyway ( the Northern Part is arguable i suppose these days ) so not a great deal of difference to me Mate.. :D

Oh & Mr School, in my Book, there isn't any difference between Man Ure & Liverpool Fans anyway, the majority if both sets of Fans are a bunch of 2 Bob Northern *%$# anyway ( the Northern Part is arguable i suppose these days ) so not a great deal of difference to me Mate..

The difference is Liverpool fans are in serious denial, much like a survivor of an aeroplane crash that just strolls about as if nothing has changed.

The hard to swallow but or so true information im giving these Scouse gits is to help them come to terms with the fact theyre not going to be a guaranteed top 4 team again for a very very long time, unless they get a Man City/Chelski style takeover as despite the blip of winning the CL a few years back they arent the club they once were or that they think they are, it may sound harsh and i hope it does but once they come to realise it they'll be able to move on and live a more peaceful existance.

Anyway 90 other clubs in the league would be more then happy with a top 6 finish. :)

Edited by whichschool

Oh & Mr School, in my Book, there isn't any difference between Man Ure & Liverpool Fans anyway, the majority if both sets of Fans are a bunch of 2 Bob Northern *%$# anyway ( the Northern Part is arguable i suppose these days ) so not a great deal of difference to me Mate..

The difference is Liverpool fans are in serious denial, much like a survivor of an aeroplane crash that just strolls about as if nothing has changed.

The hard to swallow but or so true information im giving these Scouse gits is to help them come to terms with the fact theyre not going to be a guaranteed top 4 team again for a very very long time, unless they get a Man City/Chelski style takeover as despite the blip of winning the CL a few years back they arent the club they once were or that they think they are, it may sound harsh and i hope it does but once they come to realise it they'll be able to move on and live a more peaceful existance.

Anyway 90 other clubs in the league would be more then happy with a top 6 finish. :)

Don't fall for Singer's bait mate. It's been pretty quiet on the West Ham/ Millwall/ Spurs front lately and he is just lonely.

Yes, old whichschool has certainly put the cat amongst pidgeons or should i say is the cat amongst the pidgeons and long may it continue :) , but i can't see it ever topping our minor altercations singhy :D

nah, he's a muppet. not even worth bothering with.

The muppets are great though especially those 2 old gits in the gallery.

OK can you tell me how Liverpool can compete with the financial muscle of Man U, and the money men of City and Chelski or even the greatest youth system in world football that Arsene Wenger has set-up. The last Liverpool player to come through the ranks was Gerrard wasnt it?

Becasue if you can't then looks like Europa League is something you will become accustomed to.

OK can you tell me how Liverpool can compete with the financial muscle of Man U, and the money men of City and Chelski or even the greatest youth system in world football that Arsene Wenger has set-up. The last Liverpool player to come through the ranks was Gerrard wasnt it?

Becasue if you can't then looks like Europa League is something you will become accustomed to.

You just lost all credibility with me there Fella in a few taps of a finger... :D

West Ham have THE best Youth System in the World but i won't bore you with the details of it unless you ask ...

Edit : Not sure if " The World " is a little too strong as i thought of Ajax but we've given the Game more Players who play at the very top Level, over the past 10 Years, i'm pretty sure of that..

Edited by MSingh

You are an absolute Tosser.

Firstly who has beaten the mighty Man U,In the last 3 appearances.........Liverpool... I rest my case.

2. Use spellcheck.

You just lost all credibility with me there Fella in a few taps of a finger... :)

West Ham have THE best Youth System in the World but i won't bore you with the details of it unless you ask ...

I'm intrigued to know more, West Ham probably have the best one for English kids, though Man U have a good batch coming through, but when it comes to child trafficking and taking young boys away from their family from far overseas no one beats Monsieur Wenger. No matter who that crop of players West Ham brought through in the last ten years went to theyd all have made it to the top without good coaching as they were all naturally gifted with the exception of Lampard who got better at Chelski, whereas Wenger seems to take rough diamonds and turn them into top quality players, plus he manages to keep hold of his good youngens for a good while if West Ham did keep all those players currently plying their trade you'd have Liverpool battling with Villa for 7th spot.

As this is the Liverpool thread who is the latest English player as i know youve a few foreigners that have been bought? terrible state of affairs when such a football hotbed as Liverpool doesnt produce any local talent, got to give Everton credit on that one though, but thats what you get by often average foreign managers, billionaire foreign owners and live for now fans all wanting instant success.

Firstly who has beaten the mighty Man U,In the last 3 appearances.........Liverpool... I rest my case.

2. Use spellcheck.

You come from a city where the people speak in the same sound as a radio when its changing frequency, im sure a few back to front becuases wont confuse you when your used to listening to that sound.

Besides i was 3rd best in my class at spelling.

2. Use spellcheck.

You come from a city where the people speak in the same sound as a radio when its changing frequency, im sure a few back to front becuases wont confuse you when your used to listening to that sound.

Besides i was 3rd best in my class at spelling.

:)

You just lost all credibility with me there Fella in a few taps of a finger... :D

Edit : Not sure if " The World " is a little too strong as i thought of Ajax but we've given the Game more Players who play at the very top Level, over the past 10 Years, i'm pretty sure of that..

When you chaps talk about youth system's i think you mean football academies :) of which Arsenal's and West hams are no different from any other football academy in England, they are all run along the same lines with coaches of equal qualifications, perhaps the only difference being that Arsenal were ( i'm not sure about now) bringing in a lot of boys from the African nations some whose ages were in dispute because they couldn't actually prove their ages which caused a bit of upheaval at the time.

Edited by alfieconn

When you chaps talk about youth system's i think you mean football academies :) of which Arsenal's and West hams are no different from any other football academy in England, they are all run along the same lines with coaches of equal qualifications, perhaps the only difference being that Arsenal were ( i'm not sure about now) bringing in a lot of boys from the African nations some whose ages were in dispute because they couldn't actually prove their ages which caused a bit of upheaval at the time.

Of course there's a difference Alfredo, i'll give you 2 words Mate, Tony Carr.

I see what youre getting at but over the last 10 years Arsenal have always churned out players even if they got rid of them, their system works far better then Liverpools where literally no player has made the grade since Gerrard and Owen over 10 years ago.

Some clubs are far more willing to put trust in their own acadamies where as most arent.

Sorry Stevie, couldn't resist... :)

http://www.lfc-endofseasonparty.com/

Now this is what i'm getting at, surely the Europa Cup, FA Cup, League Cup if theyre still in it and challenging for a top 4 place in the league are all competitions that fans should take seriously and be more then happy if they won even 1 of them, but big bad Liverpool fans get in a huff and say there season is over if theyre not competing with the big boys for the Champions League or the Premier League the latter which theyve not even come close to winning for years so i dont know why they just dont write it off at the start of each season from now anyway.

Edited by whichschool

Of course there's a difference Alfredo, i'll give you 2 words Mate, Tony Carr.

While i don't doubt that Tony Carr is a good football coach, do think you he was solely responsible for bringing through West Hams good players of the past ?

Do you think his knowledge and coaching techniques are any different from coaches at other premiership academies ?

If he stands out that much from other academy coaches why isn't he at somewhere like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea earning millions of dollars.

I for one think it's natural ability thats gets players too the top rather than being coached by people such as Mr.Carr.

Any club who have had success as much as Liverpool have expect to be competing with the best.

Why?

Because of the success we have had over the years. It's that simple.

As for the season being over (league) , not till it's mathmatically impossible to win it.

I believe there is more twists from the Premiership till the end of the season.

Bring on the blue sh!te.

I see what youre getting at but over the last 10 years Arsenal have always churned out players even if they got rid of them, their system works far better then Liverpools where literally no player has made the grade since Gerrard and Owen over 10 years ago.

Some clubs are far more willing to put trust in their own acadamies where as most arent.

you keep talking about Arsenals system, what is there system ? do think arsenals academy is run any different from liverpools ?

You and singhy are talking like aresnal and west ham are the only clubs that bring produce players from there academies :D where do think most of the english players in the premiership learnt there trade ? from a academy at a professional club, it might only have been at watford or similar but it was still an academy with qualified coaches who have got the same coaching badges as coaches at the top clubs.

Edited by alfieconn

While i don't doubt that Tony Carr is a good football coach, do think you he was solely responsible for bringing through West Hams good players of the past ?

Do you think his knowledge and coaching techniques are any different from coaches at other premiership academies ?

If he stands out that much from other academy coaches why isn't he at somewhere like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea earning millions of dollars.

I for one think it's natural ability thats gets players too the top rather than being coached by people such as Mr.Carr.

Some of those questions i can't answer Alfredo, of course i can't Mate..

But my only repost can be the fact that the Fella must have a better eye for a Player, at a young Age, than many, many, many other Coaches, yet has the same actual Coaching Techniques as many others which, when you combine the two, gets Tony Carr getting more players making the grade at the very top level as all of the others ??

That sound like a decent theory??

you keep talking about Arsenals system, what is there system ? do think arsenals academy is run any different from liverpools ?

You and singhy are talking like aresnal and west ham are the only clubs that bring produce players from there academies :D where do think most of the english players in the premiership learnt there trade ? from a academy at a professional club, it might only have been at watford or similar but it was still an academy with qualified coaches who have got the same coaching badges as coaches at the top clubs.

In fact i bet if someone looks up the background of all the players that have played in the premiership over the last 10 years i think you will find that the academies that they attended were quite spread out acroos the country and not from any one club in particular :D

Edited by alfieconn