Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I really hope Suarez moves on and we have a scouse thread again. blink.png

If he moves on away from the Premiership, then you can look forward to hearing all about how he was so unfairly hounded out of the league. wink.png

A la hounded Hodgson?.......Oh no sorry i forgot they didn't like him so it was perfectly acceptable,strange really how a club that fights for justice for its fans are exceptionable for a racist and diver to play for them,maybe Brenda is the only one on merseydive seeing this and deserves a lot more credit than is given.

Anyway diving is OK it is just the kids and normal people are paying to much to watch people like Suarez's theatrics cheesy.gif

On a side issue i also think its a problem in the game that certain characters are seemingly allowed to bully berate and abuse officials from the touchline with little or no punishment and i'm surprised Utd fans have such a c'est la vie attitude towards it whilst others find humour in it. Such hypocrasy that some managers show class and others vile vitriol. Thats something i care about just as much, seeing that foul mouthed vulgarian bullying officials to gain unfair advantage.

Yes i agree that's a problem too. Fergie made a right royal tit of himself, doing what he did, and i don't endorse it, i don't condone it, i don't excuse it, i don't try and justify it, i don't believe that just because harranging officials has gone on before and because other managers do it, that means giving Fergie a hard time about what he did amounts to a nasty witch hunt, i don't tell you that i find the topic boring and that i'd rather talk about ticket prices... i don't do any of that. I accept what he did was wrong, and i agree that he shouldn't have got away with it.

On a side issue i also think its a problem in the game that certain characters are seemingly allowed to bully berate and abuse officials from the touchline with little or no punishment and i'm surprised Utd fans have such a c'est la vie attitude towards it whilst others find humour in it. Such hypocrasy that some managers show class and others vile vitriol. Thats something i care about just as much, seeing that foul mouthed vulgarian bullying officials to gain unfair advantage.

Yes i agree that's a problem too. Fergie made a right royal tit of himself, doing what he did, and i don't endorse it, i don't condone it, i don't excuse it, i don't try and justify it, i don't believe that just because harranging officials has gone on before and because other managers do it, that means giving Fergie a hard time about what he did amounts to a nasty witch hunt, i don't tell you that i find the topic boring and that i'd rather talk about ticket prices... i don't do any of that. I accept what he did was wrong, and i agree that he shouldn't have got away with it.

What irritates me more is that Utd are a good enough side for him not to need to resort to this.

If he starts up on the ref tomorrow i hope he's struck down by a cheese bagel.

What irritates me more is that Utd are a good enough side for him not to need to resort to this.

if?

I just thought he might have second thoughts because its said a cheese bagel can kill you as easy as a football.

• Like 1

My hope is that 'Ugly Betty' signs for Man City or Man U and goes down every time in the Liverpool area. Then I will be combing back through these posts to see how tolerant Liverpool fans are about cheating.

Total constant lack of signings for your own club will do that to you

Yeah. I really wish we'd bought Torres off you now. Or that we'd beaten you to Aquilani, Poulsen, Henderson, Konchesky, Keane, Cole, Carroll - to name but a few. Money well spent.

OK you got Torres, but even a bust clock is right twice a day.

I doubt you could have "beaten" PNE to those signings, I guess you should think yourself lucky you couldn't afford any of them......

i don't want to steer this off topic but just to say that the premier league is or has already become its own worst enemy. All that seems to be discussed and argued about is the bloody obvious diving situation thats been going on for years but is the now favourite topic to bore on about ad nauseum. So i've just been watching an article on BBC sport featuring the Bundasliga and its all too interesting and obvious that they tend to take an interest in somewhat more important issues within the game and their league and with three sides still competing in the CL and their national team kicking our <deleted> everytime they play maybe the media FA and fans alike could just move on to important matters. Personally i don't give a toss if Suarez dives because so do the vast majority given the chance.

Sterling needs a rest btw

I try to take a sympathetic approach to Mr Red's comments with his limited capacity and Suarez obsessing.....Mr. Red tongue.png

Thanks Bob wink.png I see your manager agrees with me also.........just shows you how blind and obsessed the fans are including a few on this forum.....or do they actually agree with the manager?? smile.png ,but are just too bloody embarrassed to admit they all enjoy watching and supporting a cheating racist footballer! whistling.gif

Carmine is more concerned that the kids pay a lot less to watch cheats.maybe it is because Bale is as bad these days,...."come on son lets go and watch that great racist cheating diver at Anfield he is the best and it is reduced admission this week!.....or would you rather pay a bit more?"

This jealousy of yours over Suarez needs to stop, He doesn't want to play for you and never will as long as your fans know nothing about football and are blind to anything but your self perpetuating rumour of greatness.

and oh look:

Sky Sports News‏@SkySportsNews

Sky Sources: FA will take no action over Luis Suarez's admission to 'falling' during a match against Stoke in an attempt to earn a penalty.

Does the opinion of the FA now mean something to you?

Touché

Fair enough. And what particular projectile do you think Bale should be struck down by if he swan dives?

A swan

• Like 1

snowing again in liverpool. hmmm.

No problem, they dress as if they're going mountaineering anyway.

Oh I forgot, the little darlings might slip.

Well that should start a whole new round of diving speculation, excuses, rationalising.

Suarez cheatede and admitted it. We have all known this a long time, he goes down too easily. So do far too many others for us to criticise it any more. Lets start a discussion about cheating defenders at corners...at least that would be a breath of fresh air, oh sorry i meant the stale stink of more cheating

Fair enough. And what particular projectile do you think Bale should be struck down by if he swan dives?

A swan

If you are talking Natalie Portman, you can throw her at me if you like.

everton are rubbish, so are man city, Utd, chelsea, arsenal, spurs, and even west brom. How you are all above is luck that I do not understand. Surely the god of football has fallen asleep, somebody please wake him up

A swan

I'll see what I can do, though I have a bad back at the momment

Suarez cheatede and admitted it. We have all known this a long time, he goes down too easily.

I admire your candour but as far as everyone else is concerned, you need only back in this thread a couple of months to see that as far as us all knowing it is concerned, there were clearly those who didn't.. now they seem to, but still can't bring themselves to condemn or even criticise his actions.

everton are rubbish, so are man city, Utd, chelsea, arsenal, spurs, and even west brom. How you are all above is luck that I do not understand. Surely the god of football has fallen asleep, somebody please wake him up

You lot are worse. Harsh but true. :D

I'm beginning to wonder if suarez is best of leaving English football, which would be a shame great player, seems the press and us the public arnt gonna let go, and seems he's in one of those sit's in life where he can do no right, i'm sure we've all(most) been there. but sayin that hasnt got much of a defense cos he' just keeps making decisions that are basicly a touch fcin stupid,

• Like 1

once you brought sturridge on at the weekend you certainly looked a different team to the one i've watched all season

who knows maybe he's your catalyst.

I've been away from papers internet etc for a while so missed the approach to Forren. Reading it i was amazed that we were (and still are) looking for central defensive cover, while being prepared to loan Coatez out. I personally have liked the guy and would like to see him play more games. Why do you think we are doing this? Do you think he has requested it to get more game time? or do you think he is not impressing Rogers?

A swan

Ahaaaaa so assuming one would only be throwing Natalie Portman at you if you were being a diving cheat......this is an admission of guilt your honour!! Rix has publicly admitted to diving, swan diving in-fact biggrin.png

• Like 1

interesting article about Rogers saying we have a quite dressing room. Which I think he means is on the pitch. Do you agree. I think players like Henderson, Downing, Stirling, Wilson, Allen are not lively enough on the pitch (in attitude mainly, and some in general play), it's why I like players like Shelvey ( I would say Suarez but I've had enough taliking about him...oops). We need more bite in reality and in mentality. By the way I have never though SG should be captain because he doesn't get at the ref enough, or <deleted> a player and believe it to be true more now than ever. Just to be controvertial I'd make Suarez the captain, but in reality would lik eto see Agger do it.

Edited by nellyp

Suarez cheatede and admitted it. We have all known this a long time, he goes down too easily.

I admire your candour but as far as everyone else is concerned, you need only back in this thread a couple of months to see that as far as us all knowing it is concerned, there were clearly those who didn't.. now they seem to, but still can't bring themselves to condemn or even criticise his actions.

truth is i am utterly past caring, it's mind-numbingly boring. england is the only country where this is even a debate. every other country and its league just takes it as part of the game. which clearly, whatever you argue, implies some degree of moral superiority. it's ridiculous.

suarez does what he has to do to try and win football matches. just like every, single other player. only in england bang on as if he's something akin to lance armstrong.

• Like 2

snowing again in liverpool. hmmm.

No problem, they dress as if they're going mountaineering anyway.

Oh I forgot, the little darlings might slip.

Well that should start a whole new round of diving speculation, excuses, rationalising.

Suarez cheatede and admitted it. We have all known this a long time, he goes down too easily. So do far too many others for us to criticise it any more. Lets start a discussion about cheating defenders at corners...at least that would be a breath of fresh air, oh sorry i meant the stale stink of more cheating

I think your way off the mark..saying he goes down too easily???

truth is i am utterly past caring, it's mind-numbingly boring. england is the only country where this is even a debate. every other country and its league just takes it as part of the game. which clearly, whatever you argue, implies some degree of moral superiority. it's ridiculous.

suarez does what he has to do to try and win football matches. just like every, single other player. only in england bang on as if he's something akin to lance armstrong.

Boring yeah typical victims response,so what you are saying is because it is rife in Italy and other Euro leagues we should except it?.....and in the next breath you slag the FA off .....hypocrite of the highest order....nuff said ignore.