Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Well that match was much better to watch than previous pre-season games i've endured. A good tempo to the game, Aspas looked good, as did Sterling (besides his barnet) and Ibe. Pick of the bunch Coutinho, he looks ready to take the league by storm this season.

Yes better than expected and was fun to watch.

• Like 1

Well that match was much better to watch than previous pre-season games i've endured. A good tempo to the game, Aspas looked good, as did Sterling (besides his barnet) and Ibe. Pick of the bunch Coutinho, he looks ready to take the league by storm this season.

Top 4 form BB ? laugh.png

I think we still need to sign a quality CB, maybe back up DM, AM to improve on last season. We will see anyway Alfie wink.png

Edited by mrbojangles

Dont kid youself Alfred ....you are still on a par with the mickeys...........whether u like it or not biggrin.png

• Like 1

I don't understand this deal where Riena is going to Napoli on loan for a year. If he goes I find it impossible to believe he will come back. OK maybe Napoli don't have the money to pay this year and have said they will buy him next year, but we've been bitten like that before. I'm not too sure our back up is good enough (or our main goal keeper yet), so why not have him stay? If he demands a move then let's sell him and use the money somewhere else. A strange piece of business if you ask me.

liverpool warmly received in indonesia. however it's the as yet unborn kid i feel sorry for.

BPXIFUvCIAE-lB0.jpg

I'm waiting for the Daily Mail exclusive about, 'Cheating Gerrard in DNA paternity test with Indonesian beauty'

liverpool warmly received in indonesia. however it's the as yet unborn kid i feel sorry for.

BPXIFUvCIAE-lB0.jpg

I'm waiting for the Daily Mail exclusive about, 'Cheating Gerrard in DNA paternity test with Indonesian beauty'

Thats already been posted mjj, you've been sleeping again aint ya !

I don't understand this deal where Riena is going to Napoli on loan for a year. If he goes I find it impossible to believe he will come back. OK maybe Napoli don't have the money to pay this year and have said they will buy him next year, but we've been bitten like that before. I'm not too sure our back up is good enough (or our main goal keeper yet), so why not have him stay? If he demands a move then let's sell him and use the money somewhere else. A strange piece of business if you ask me.

Stinks of Aqualini, well at least it's 4M off the wage bill.

Btw get your name down for the tipping comp, we need more reds in there;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/653753-epl-prediction-competition-201314/

Will probably be in Golden Bar before the game (pretty much the 1st bar on the right as you go down Soi 4 from Suk Rd)

Sound,will pop in for a drink.How long will it take in a taxi to the stadium (roughly)?,KO is 6pm,but wanted to arrive near the ground 4pm ish,and have a drink there aswell.

PST.

No idea as don't live in Bangkok. Probably meeting my mates daughter and her friends near stadium anyway so plan will probably be Golden Bar early doors then head to stadium around 3 ish by cab. Can pm nearer the time for details etc.

Wilai the comp is open get your name in;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/653753-epl-prediction-competition-201314/

Does anybody know where the reds supporters will meet before the game in Bangkok? I was wondering if anybody maybe knew of a local house around the ground?

It's the little man's first time to a game and i want him in the thick of it with all the songs of glory!!

Cheers

Nana should do it early doors ...two for one biggrin.png ...make sure you leave early enough for the stadium though

Best way to get from Nana?,BTS,Taxi? and how long?.

Thanks.

PST.

Nana should do it early doors ...two for one biggrin.png ...make sure you leave early enough for the stadium though

Best way to get from Nana?,BTS,Taxi? and how long?.

Thanks.

PST.

I don't know what time your kick off is but i would get to the ground about three hours before in a taxi minimum,you can have a beer at/around the ground and enjoy the atmosphere.

Can be a pain if you leave it after 4pm if it is an evening kick off

Thanks,Kick off is 17.45,so I was thinking of leaving Nana around 3pm In a taxi,than having a bevvy near the ground.Do you know if you can get a drink once inside the stadium?.

Thanks for your help.

PST.

Thanks,Kick off is 17.45,so I was thinking of leaving Nana around 3pm In a taxi,than having a bevvy near the ground.Do you know if you can get a drink once inside the stadium?.

Thanks for your help.

PST.

Yes you can.

I took a small bottle of scotch in with me but i'm a lush.

Edited by MrRed
  • Like 2

I have one ticket available for the Liverpool game at the weekend.

Will sell it for 20% off....can't say fairer than that eh? PM me if you are interested. smile.png

Cheap as chips!!!

Venue: Rajamangala National Stadium

Match Day: Sunday, 28 July, 6.00pm

Match: Thailand National Team vs Liverpool Football Club

Gate Open: 90 minutes before kick off

Ticket Prices

*VIP (with hospitality) (W1J) 5,000 Baht

*Category 1 (W1 : Fixed seat) 3,000 Baht

*Category 2 (W2 : Fixed seat) 2,000 Baht

*Category 3 (E1:Fixed block) 2,000 Baht

Category 4 (W3: Festival) 1,500 Baht

Category 5 (E2:Festival) 1,500 Baht

Category 6 (E3:Festival) 800 Baht

Category 7 (N&S:Festival) 500 Baht

*VIP Category (W1J), Category 1 (W1), Category 2 (W2) and Category 3 (E3) will entitle ticket holders to attend the open training session at Ragamagla National Stadium. Please note that the open training session details will be released closer to the date.

• Like 1