Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

"TVF Dream Team" Update.

LB. Chicog's hair accessories are not allowed apparently, but if he can put in curlers like Charlie George...thumbsup.gif

Boots: Any colour you like sweetie, but GK's helmet if worn has to be black. No ifs, no buts...Black.

Defence: Technical Director tells me you have to stop the other b******* scoring, so I'm bringing in Schaden Freude from City.

thumbsup.gif

COYG

Right. Decision made.

I'm bringing carmine in. Senior management role.

But if he's not happy with the placement of the sponsor's logo or getting up at 8am and 6pm to sing the team anthem, he can do a Moyes.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by P45Mustang

It seems all the talking points amongst Spurs fans regards sunday is fear of how high a line Sherwood will play!! Whilst i find Sherwoods self confidence and approach amusing at times it also scares me sh1tless. Seems i'm not alone.

Hugo Lloris is going to have to be faster off his line than Usain Bolt!!

• Like 1

It seems all the talking points amongst Spurs fans regards sunday is fear of how high a line Sherwood will play!! Whilst i find Sherwoods self confidence and approach amusing at times it also scares me sh1tless. Seems i'm not alone.

I think if you play a high line the game could be done within the first 20mins again, that would be suicidal imo.

YB

I think if you play a high line the game could be done within the first 20mins again, that would be suicidal imo.

YB

Well yes, this is the concern we all have but to be honest, but if Sherwood has done his homework our line will not be high. of course thats an "IF" though.

I have a feeling Liverpool will be feeling the pressure more than us and with the weight of expect ion building i think its a great opportunity to undo you. Get on it YB at 7/1.....

YB

Well yes, this is the concern we all have but to be honest, but if Sherwood has done his homework our line will not be high. of course thats an "IF" though.

I have a feeling Liverpool will be feeling the pressure more than us and with the weight of expect ion building i think its a great opportunity to undo you. Get on it YB at 7/1.....

coffee1.gif

YB

I hope he hasn't done his homework. And if he has I hope we are still to good for you and blast you away in the first half has we have done many times this season already.

However, like Stevie said I thought we were very nervy late on against Sunderland and I thought you could sense the tension in the crowd right from the off. A lot of the fans genuinely believe that we are in with a real chance and we need to keep this run going. That must transcend to the players. Lets hope as you say Stevie we can keep a lid of it. Will certainly be a test of character tomorrow that's for sure.

No way I am getting on it as a Liverpool fan Carms! Then again no way I am getting on Liverpool at 1.4 something......that's massively short in my opinion, but I hope it proves not to be!

I still think we're dark horses for the title and not favorites. Man City should be favorites as if they win their games in hand they would be 3 clear at the top.

If we win every game we'll finish above Chelsea and just less than Man City if they win every match, too.

It's the best title race in years, as their are 3 in it with 7 matches to go. Very exciting.

As a Liverpool fan, I'd love to see us beat the odds and do it in the most unexpected fashion, as just about nobody would have been picking Liverpool to win the title this year.

Regardless, top 4, hopefully higher, seems very likely. That was the goal and I'm ecstatic at seeing us back challenging at the right end of the table. It's been a great season in the league so far, if not the Cups.

We just won 7 straight, why not 7 more straight wins and lift the trophy at the end of it? If we do, it will surely be a stunning feat.

I have to say we're not favorites, though, and this match will be the greatest test of nerves, so far. I think there's more drama and possible shock results for Chelsea and Man City yet to be had, and we do have a chance even if we don't get maximum points. I think we really will have to get 18 to 21 points to have a shot at it, though.

Hoping and dreaming, but I will be happy with this season wherever we end up, as long as we continue on this great form, even if not quite maximum points. This is what it's all about.

It's just been a dream of a season so far, can the impossible really happen? It's not the likeliest outcome, but at least we're 2nd or 3rd favorite to win it at this point, and that's made all Liverpool fans happy and buzzing again, for the first time in six years, really, except for one League Cup trophy a couple years ago.

I like you. Good post matey.

Tnx.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I still think we're dark horses for the title and not favorites. Man City should be favorites as if they win their games in hand they would be 3 clear at the top.

If we win every game we'll finish above Chelsea and just less than Man City if they win every match, too.

It's the best title race in years, as their are 3 in it with 7 matches to go. Very exciting.

As a Liverpool fan, I'd love to see us beat the odds and do it in the most unexpected fashion, as just about nobody would have been picking Liverpool to win the title this year.

Regardless, top 4, hopefully higher, seems very likely. That was the goal and I'm ecstatic at seeing us back challenging at the right end of the table. It's been a great season in the league so far, if not the Cups.

We just won 7 straight, why not 7 more straight wins and lift the trophy at the end of it? If we do, it will surely be a stunning feat.

I have to say we're not favorites, though, and this match will be the greatest test of nerves, so far. I think there's more drama and possible shock results for Chelsea and Man City yet to be had, and we do have a chance even if we don't get maximum points. I think we really will have to get 18 to 21 points to have a shot at it, though.

Hoping and dreaming, but I will be happy with this season wherever we end up, as long as we continue on this great form, even if not quite maximum points. This is what it's all about.

It's just been a dream of a season so far, can the impossible really happen? It's not the likeliest outcome, but at least we're 2nd or 3rd favorite to win it at this point, and that's made all Liverpool fans happy and buzzing again, for the first time in six years, really, except for one League Cup trophy a couple years ago.

I like you. Good post matey.

Tnx.thumbsup.gif

Yes second that!

who has never won anything as a manager yet. he's doing all the right things but he still doesn't have real experience of a championship run-in.

Exactly! Likewise I am his biggest fan but your are correct and neither do any of our players.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said his side's Premier League title chances were over after a lacklustre display in their 1-0 defeat at Crystal Palace

And here it is people, the proof that jose is an idiot. He thinks that people believe what he says....I hate to say it but...unbelievable. delusion run wild

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said his side's Premier League title chances were over after a lacklustre display in their 1-0 defeat at Crystal Palace

And here it is people, the proof that jose is an idiot. He thinks that people believe what he says....I hate to say it but...unbelievable. delusion run wild

he's not an idiot. he's just a w*nker.

he's not an idiot. he's just a w*nker.

I do not have the same opinion as either you or nellyp.

P45.