Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

23 minutes ago, StevieH said:

kind of the point though isn't it - it did go in. he managed to hit it so perfectly it even had spin on it so it dipped under the crossbar. quite an incredible goal and a real one in a million.

and if you don't believe ramos knew what he was doing and it was intentional, you just haven't watched him play enough. he even had form for the same thing: 

There's a similarity no more. 

18 hours ago, StevieH said:

getting to a european cup final really does bring the cowardly bellends and gobsh*tes out of the woodwork doesn't it?

Another nice way to describe the 'poo fans!!

Especially after their previous escapades, like in Athens.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Another nice way to describe the 'poo fans!!

Especially after their previous escapades, like in Athens.

oh you were in athens were you? me too. what happened in athens, you'll have to remind me.

The charges against Liverpool for their fans' attack on the Manchester City team bus is scheduled to be heard on Thursday.

Liverpool will face a further three charges for incidents ahead of their semi-final first leg against Roma three weeks later

Both cases will go before Uefa's control, ethics and disciplinary body.

Expect no more than a slap on the wrists and repeat incidents next season.

A fair article on Liverpool's loss and on Klopp

Jurgen Klopp must examine himself after sixth final loss - but Liverpool heading in right direction

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/05/27/jurgen-kloppmust-examine-sixth-final-loss-liverpool-heading/

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

This man has turned this club from being a miserable mess in to a galvanized, entertained, excited and happy group of people, from fans, to staff and footballers. Top class talent now want to play for us, they are turning down other clubs because of Klopp and what he is doing. 

How can that be Bob. Rc keeps on telling us that class is permanent

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

Not read the article, but Klopp doesn't need to examine <deleted> all. It's truly an amazing feat what he did to get there, and the way we got there and some of the football we have played this season has been the best I've ever seen.

This man has turned this club from being a miserable mess in to a galvanized, entertained, excited and happy group of people, from fans, to staff and footballers. Top class talent now want to play for us, they are turning down other clubs because of Klopp and what he is doing. 

What the hell could Klopp do about losing his talisman man after 30 minutes, a 30 minutes where we starting to get in behind, and being left with being able to bring on 2 players that have no minutes in their legs, and are not up to the quality you require at that leave and the keeper gives Real Madrid 2 goals that will never be forgotten and Bale scores a worldy of all worldies in between. What the <deleted> can he examine about that?

You'll notice there is no cry arsing on here about that match, it could have easily have been different, but hey ho, we've had a great time along this journey, and it's only getting better.

Why would you not read the article before posting? In a nutshell it says he's repeatedly done well as underdog to reach the 6 finals he's lost but he needs to examine himself with regards to why he's lost 6 finals. Can I type it one more time...lost 6 finals ?

We're still waiting for one of your number to stop hiding and then we'll see if there's any cry arsing.

Not read the article, but Klopp doesn't need to examine <deleted> all. It's truly an amazing feat what he did to get there, and the way we got there and some of the football we have played this season has been the best I've ever seen.

What the hell could Klopp do about losing his talisman man after 30 minutes, a 30 minutes where we starting to get in behind, and being left with being able to bring on 2 players that have no minutes in their legs, and are not up to the quality you require at that leave and the keeper gives Real Madrid 2 goals that will never be forgotten and Bale scores a worldy of all worldies in between. What the <deleted> can he examine about that?

You'll notice there is no cry arsing on here about that match, it could have easily have been different, but hey ho, we've had a great time along this journey, and it's only getting better.

The Klopp re-examination article is just more nonsense to entice the cynical and forlorn to read. Reminds me of the frequent articles that cast doubt on great footballers who have never won the World Cup. So much rubbish and should be treated as such.

Its easily forgotten that newspapers have to fill space and what better way to do it than print trash that is not much more than click bait.

My 2 cents.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

The Klopp re-examination article is just more nonsense to entice the cynical and forlorn to read. Reminds me of the frequent articles that cast doubt on great footballers who have never won the World Cup. So much rubbish and should be treated as such.

Its easily forgotten that newspapers have to fill space and what better way to do it than print trash that is not much more than click bait.

My 2 cents.

in a nutshell there JD

9 hours ago, jellydog said:

My 2 cents.

Six losing finals ON THE RUN and he shouldn't  take a look at himself and how he can turn that losing streak around. Interesting.

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Six losing finals ON THE RUN and he shouldn't  take a look at himself and how he can turn that losing streak around. Interesting.

It's a monkey on his back that. That's why I said he needed it as much as we did. He will lift something next season. 

16 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Your baiting is really becoming obvious. I'd be more concerned that Pep with all his riches at Bayern and City has not been to a European cup final in 7 years.

11 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

It's a monkey on his back that. That's why I said he needed it as much as we did. He will lift something next season. 

it's not a monkey on his back, did you see him at 6 the following morning, he didn't give a <deleted>. To be the manager he is and do the job he is doing his mental strength would beyond our mortal comprehension. To think you preferred Mourinho. 

Your baiting is really becoming obvious. I'd be more concerned that Pep with all his riches at Bayern and City has not been to a European cup final in 7 years.

it's not a monkey on his back, did you see him at 6 the following morning, he didn't give a <deleted>. To be the manager he is and do the job he is doing his mental strength would beyond our mortal comprehension. To think you preferred Mourinho. 

Obvious you were gonna bite bob your a tad too sensitive but at least your not bob the copy a quote king anymore. On the face of it bob I think any manager that loses 6 finals in a row is going to be pisssed off and it will affect them the longer it continues. Similar to a goal scorers drought. A manager that wins is what we should all want for our team over everything. I think this season was a good one but we need to win something and so does our manager. So wind your neck in and stop being sensitive but fair play I like the bally on ya and them lips

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Obvious you were gonna bite bob your a tad too sensitive but at least your not bob the copy a quote king anymore. On the face of it bob I think any manager that loses 6 finals in a row is going to be pisssed off and it will affect them the longer it continues. Similar to a goal scorers drought. A manager that wins is what we should all want for our team over everything. I think this season was a good one but we need to win something and so does our manager. So wind your neck in and stop being sensitive but fair play I like the bally on ya and them lips

Good thing it's not the same 11 players on the park each time he managers a team in a final.

<deleted> yourself you trolling slag.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Good thing it's not the same 11 players on the park each time he managers a team in a final.

<deleted> yourself you trolling slag.

Easy lad that hooch creeps up on ya. Ozzie prickkk

18 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

So Jurgen truly is the chosen one, Bob?  Save not getting a decent keeper when he took over he's doing a fine job of things.

What match are you referring to?  

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Probably better R2D2 hops back to the United forum and posts under his proper avatar.  

18 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Oh blimey. Carms and his conspiracy theory will now say that Karius was still on City's books and was a "sleeper" waiting to mess up the CL final

Let it go, MrB, you lost.  Spend another 500m and i'm sure you'll win it in the end, its inevitable.

18 hours ago, jellydog said:

My 2 cents.

Yes, its absolute toss.  Reality is with a top keeper, a quality cb alongside vVD and a couple of decent squad additions you probably have a team to challenge for the title.  

Makes me laugh too about media swipes at Pochettino saying one minute he bottles, he tactically naive, he's won nothing and then next week its all about him being the obvious choice for Real Madrid and why we won't keep him.  I do wish they'd make their minds up.  

R2D2 welcome back to your liverpool  forum brummie lad; it's  only taken you a week to get the courage up to break cover while Bob has been big enough, as usual ,  to cover for all you scousers - seems some of yous only like to post when you're  on the up.

So R2D2 did you watch the game live or on rerun? What are your thoughts on the game? Best team won right?