Thank You God

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well just finished my second tour of duty. This time in her apartment. No aircon, and Thai style mattress (read ply with a thin layer of foam over the top).

My back is going to give me hell tomorrow...

No air-con,for a Hi-So,high-flying lawyer stunner?Were there Burmese Punkhawallahs fanning you instead?

Numpty...

She is like any other hardworking young Thai girl fresh out of college. Still on a sub 15KTHB per month salary, sending 3KTHB a month home to her folks and trying to save every baht while contending with the outrageous prices in Phuket. So yes...she has a room without aircon. And no...she is not a high flyer....if you read my initial posts you will see that she is a quite and conservative lass...

I do not believe it happened.

If you post a photo of her and you pointing at her, I might change my mind.

Here's the proof; a photo I took of our lovely dovey couple early on today.

pixel.gif

Nice. I suspect Phronesis is a little older than the bloke you have in this pic

Well just finished my second tour of duty. This time in her apartment. No aircon, and Thai style mattress (read ply with a thin layer of foam over the top).

Great stuff!

When will you be providing a detailed breakdown?

• Positions
  • Average time per position
  • # of Orgasms achieved

I don't think God had any part in this. He doesn't like people having sex before they get married and would prefer it if they abstained from sex altogether!biggrin.png

What are you talking about? The OP is now married to her. They already had dated for a week.

pixel.gif

She looks like she has a nice personality.

• Like 2

Strike 1...his place.

Strike 2... her place.

Strike 3... either/or, but hope the OP kicks into Svengali-mode as these 'quiet and conservative' types get boring real quick regardless of their youth and looks.

PS. I recommend the Airport Express early afternoon. Use the last carriage... it's always empty.

Strike 1...his place.

Strike 2... her place.

Strike 3... either/or, but hope the OP kicks into Svengali-mode as these 'quiet and conservative' types get boring real quick regardless of their youth and looks.

PS. I recommend the Airport Express early afternoon. Use the last carriage... it's always empty.

Except for the guy in the back of the train looking through the dark tinted window.

Oh, and the security cameras.

Forgot them huh?

No air-con,for a Hi-So,high-flying lawyer stunner?Were there Burmese Punkhawallahs fanning you instead?

Numpty...

She is like any other hardworking young Thai girl fresh out of college. Still on a sub 15KTHB per month salary, sending 3KTHB a month home to her folks and trying to save every baht while contending with the outrageous prices in Phuket. So yes...she has a room without aircon. And no...she is not a high flyer....if you read my initial posts you will see that she is a quite and conservative lass...

So quite[sic] and conservative but jumps into bed with the first beer-swilling,thong and wife-beater wearing Bogan that comes along?

Unbelievable,literally!

Strike 1...his place.

Strike 2... her place.

Except for the guy in the back of the train looking through the dark tinted window.

Forgot them huh?

But that's what she finds such a turn-on. The chance of being seen by others. Five trips so far including one with a couple of security guys 5 rows back. Amazing what can happen in 12 minutes.

pixel.gif

Phronesis is mid forties.

Took her to work this morning...and she rode side saddle on my chopper because of her tight little.......

Uniform...snug fitting mini skirt and shirt similar to the outfits the college students wear but a different colour.

Dear Lord how good was it watching her this morning in her hello kitty boy pants wriggling in to that skirt...

I am home now for a midday nap (Thank God again for midday naps)...and then this evening I am picking her up from work to come back to stay again with me.

I bought some 600mg Ibuprofen today...to mask the lower back pain....

Wish me luck.

Numpty...

So quite[sic] and conservative but jumps into bed with the first beer-swilling,thong and wife-beater wearing Bogan that comes along?

Unbelievable,literally!

Double numpty

I don't drink...EVER...I wear leather shoes, I have never been married and I don't own a singlet.

pixel.gif

Took her to work this morning...and she rode side saddle on my chopper because of her tight little.......

Uniform...snug fitting mini skirt and shirt similar to the outfits the college students wear but a different colour.

Dear Lord how good was it watching her this morning in her hello kitty boy pants wriggling in to that skirt...

I am home now for a midday nap (Thank God again for midday naps)...and then this evening I am picking her up from work to come back to stay again with me.

Wish me luck.

I would recommend Voltaren (diclofenac) tablets. They come in a range of strengths.

I used voltaren years ago but it used to play up with my stomach.

A few years back I made friends with a yank that had moved to my home town back in Oz.

He was retired from the US Army Rangers, wherein he was a martial arts instructor.

I taught him to surf and he taught me to use a samurai...pretty good deal for both parties I reckon.

Anyway, before I had met him I had never even heard of Ibuprofen. He swore by it and referred to it as RANGER CANDY.

I have always used it since, with good success and no notable side effects.

Never used 600mg until today though....I don't even think you can buy that strength dosage back in Oz.

Edited by Phronesis

I used voltaren years ago but it used to play up with my stomach.

A few years back I made friends with a yank that had moved to my home town back in Oz.

He was retired from the US Army Rangers, wherein he was a martial arts instructor.

I taught him to surf and he taught me to use a samurai...pretty good deal for both parties I reckon.

Anyway, before I had met him I had never even heard of Ibuprofen. He swore by it and referred to it as RANGER CANDY.

I have always used it since, with good success and no notable side effects.

Never used 600mg until today though....I don't even think you can buy that strength dosage back in Oz.

I was somewhat skeptical about your friend until you mentioned Ranger Candy...

Wish me luck.

If you have lower back pain from it, the women is probably working around with an urinary tract infection now.

What are you planning to do next week/ weekend? Have you heard of the Thai saying "Loving a little, for ever"?

Strike 1...his place.

Strike 2... her place.

Forgot them huh?

But that's what she finds such a turn-on. The chance of being seen by others. Five trips so far including one with a couple of security guys 5 rows back. Amazing what can happen in 12 minutes.

I don't need that long.

Wish me luck.

You are over doing it, she'll dump ya, you're looking desperate and dateless.

Well, round 3 was still sublime.

She snuggled into my neck early this morning, quietly snoozing away...and in the half light of early morning, I looked at her beautiful little face...and then, quite unexpectedly, had the "L" word slip into my mind.

Oh dear...........

Steady as she goes Phronesis...

What would you do?

I have met this beautiful little girl and I just CAN'T leave it alone.

I just tried to have a nap...but the scent of her on my pillow just drove me nuts.

So now I am sitting here again...dead in the water...haven't got a bloody thing done all week...but as happy as I have been in a decade.

It would seem that love is a lot more problematic when it arrives late in ones life.

Didn't see that one coming...

What would you do?

I have met this beautiful little girl and I just CAN'T leave it alone.

I just tried to have a nap...but the scent of her on my pillow just drove me nuts.

So now I am sitting here again...dead in the water...haven't got a bloody thing done all week...but as happy as I have been in a decade.

It would seem that love is a lot more problematic when it arrives late in ones life.

Didn't see that one coming...

Yet you have no-one to share all this 'happiness' with apart from a bunch of strangers on an internet forum?

You're either :

1.) Absolutely ,totally and utterly full of BS (Very likely)!

or

2.) Very sad with no friends or family with which to share your unbridled joy (Very unlikely)!

Personally,I'm betting my shirt on one!coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Well, round 3 was still sublime.

She snuggled into my neck early this morning, quietly snoozing away...and in the half light of early morning, I looked at her beautiful little face...and then, quite unexpectedly, had the "L" word slip into my mind.

Oh dear...........

Steady as she goes Phronesis...

Lacrimation?

"She snuggled into my neck early this morning, quietly snoozing away...and in the half light of early morning, I looked at her beautiful little face...and then, quite unexpectedly, she farted."

Sublime...

• Like 1