Thank You God

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Postulate all you want you blokes.

I am off to pick her up from her apartment...

Hope it's not serious. sad.png

On the contrary, I am hoping it is serious...

Werent you in some type of long term relationship recently? What happened to that?

Point of order on item #3... "It's the second hole from the back of the neck."Carry on.

Going which way? Over the forehead is like playing tic-tac-toe. sad.png

From the back of the neck... FROM the BACK of the neck Get it?

People like you really need to RTFM.

Yeah, from the back of the neck, going which way?

• Like 1

Postulate all you want you blokes.

I am off to pick her up from her apartment...

Werent you in some type of long term relationship recently? What happened to that?

He woke up?

• Like 1

He woke up?

The 'P' word is not allowed it seems. How prudish. giggle.gif

Point of order on item #3... "It's the second hole from the back of the neck."Carry on.

I guess 'doggy style' doesn't feature in your particular lexicon of love then?

Then it would be the first hole.

But I did not read point #3

Then it would be the first hole.

But I did not read point #3

It would indeed be the first hole encountered... if that was your wish.

I wonder how the OP is doing with the his chaste and conservative paramours ORB these days? Must be on the 8th sleepover by now?

Well everything is coming along swimmingly.

The only hitch is that I am not getting nearly enough sleep and am feeling rather fried.

The upside is my back has improved.

I stayed in her hot little fan room last night on the hard Thai style mattress. Terribly uncomfortable...but upon returning to bed from an early morning trip to the toilet I was greeted with a view that stopped me in my tracks.

At the risk of sounding like a DOM, I paused for a good while and just drank in that view.

I am old enough to know that the highlights in ones life are brief and often all too elusive.

She made me fresh mangoes and coffee for breakfast.

I am definitely done for...

God help me...

The only hitch is that I am not getting nearly enough sleep and am feeling rather fried.

I stayed in her hot little fan room last night on the hard Thai style mattress. Terribly uncomfortable...but upon returning to bed from an early morning trip to the toilet I was greeted with a view that stopped me in my tracks.

At the risk of sounding like a DOM, I paused for a good while and just drank in that view.

I am old enough to know that the highlights in ones life are brief and often all too elusive.

God help me...

She made you a fresh mango.

Praise the lord, jesus has returned.

God help me...

She made you a fresh mango.

Praise the lord, jesus has returned.

you forgot the coffeethumbsup.giftongue.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well just finished my second tour of duty. This time in her apartment. No aircon, and Thai style mattress (read ply with a thin layer of foam over the top).

My back is going to give me hell tomorrow...

Great stuff!

When will you be providing a detailed breakdown?

• Positions
  • Average time per position
  • # of Orgasms achieved

Slowly!

You really want to know that? You have no imagination! Some more what turns you on? rolleyes.gifwink.png

What would you do?

I have met this beautiful little girl and I just CAN'T leave it alone.

I just tried to have a nap...but the scent of her on my pillow just drove me nuts.

So now I am sitting here again...dead in the water...haven't got a bloody thing done all week...but as happy as I have been in a decade.

It would seem that love is a lot more problematic when it arrives late in ones life.

Didn't see that one coming...

Yet you have no-one to share all this 'happiness' with apart from a bunch of strangers on an internet forum?

You're either :

1.) Absolutely ,totally and utterly full of BS (Very likely)!

or

2.) Very sad with no friends or family with which to share your unbridled joy (Very unlikely)!

Personally,I'm betting my shirt on one!coffee1.gif

You are really, not "nice!" tongue.png

Why would any girl you've just met be showing you her monthly payslips?It's quite sad that a grown man has to post his little fantasies about being a millionaire and dating a 'stunning lawyer'cheesy.gif on a forum just to get his rocks off!

Takes all sorts I guess!

Payslips? Possibly to show, that there is place for improvement and a helping hand!

Regarding breaking that story here - Anyway better, than to read, the steady "ranting" about anything and everything here in TH ! whistling.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

"160 condoms and lube (quantity remaining at hand) **"

Why would a twentysomething girl need lube,there are few reasons? :

1.) You repulse her secretly and she is dryer than a Saharan Dust Storm!

2.) She's a Shim!

3.) You are using the wrong hole but I certainly can't see any self-respecting Thai girl allowing that after just meeting!

So which is it?

There are more holes in your story than a Swiss cheese!coffee1.gif

What is your problem? blink.png

I am tired. Tired to the bone in fact. I was praising the Lord for my luck a few months back. Now I am praying to him for the strength to carry on. Had a two hour session this morning in her room. That followed two sessions during the night before. Haven't done that since I was a kid. I returned back to my place and have just slept from 12 noon until 6pm. I have woke up with a killer hangover style headache. It is from dehydration from sweating it out in her fan room and not drinking enough water. I have just checked my blood pressure on my omron HEM-7111 and I came in at 133/71 so the 50mg per day of Loranta is doing its job. A few big glasses of water, some asprin, a shower and then off to her place again tonight.

Wish me luck.

I am tired. Tired to the bone in fact. I was praising the Lord for my luck a few months back. Now I am praying to him for the strength to carry on. Had a two hour session this morning in her room. That followed two sessions during the night before. Haven't done that since I was a kid. I returned back to my place and have just slept from 12 noon until 6pm. I have woke up with a killer hangover style headache. It is from dehydration from sweating it out in her fan room and not drinking enough water. I have just checked my blood pressure on my omron HEM-7111 and I came in at 133/71 so the 50mg per day of Loranta is doing its job. A few big glasses of water, some asprin, a shower and then off to her place again tonight.

Wish me luck.

I am surprised that a man of your intelligence believes in God