Kawasaki Ninja 650 2011 Tyres

geuda

Last time I got my bike serviced by Mittyon/Pattaya, they said I had to replace my tyres 11 500 THB without labour.

I don't know where to find the best price. I commute on highways, I don't need super grip. I would like to find long lasting tyres.

I also find that the prices at Myttyon's are in general quite high. 1 210 THB for two sparkplugs, 700 THb for two litres of oil etc.

If someone has some good advice...

I work not far from Jomtien (Pattaya) and live in Sriracha and there isn't any Kawasaki or big bike dealer here.

Edited by geuda

If you work in Pattaya (near Pattaya) Kawasaki Big Bike dealer here can order you some Pirelli's from Bangkok (they get them from show pow in BKK generally) in pretty much any flavor you want. Pirelli make great bike tires, my opinion anyway and many here on TV like them. You should be able to get some good all Pirelli round road tires for under 10k mounted up.

Show Pow will also ship them to you if you have a bike dealer you prefer to mount them for you.

Edited by commande
  • Like 1

If you work in Pattaya (near Pattaya) Kawasaki Big Bike dealer here can order you some Pirelli's from Bangkok (they get them from show pow in BKK generally) in pretty much any flavor you want. Pirelli make great bike tires, my opinion anyway and many here on TV like them. You should be able to get some good all Pirelli round road tires for under 10k mounted up.

Show Pow will also ship them to you if you have a bike dealer you prefer to mount them for you.

The OP mentioned price being important, so I doubt Pirelli's are the right choice. Dunlop Roadsmarts, which come stock on ER6n's and Ninja650's now are a better option for value and long life.

The OP mentioned price being important, so I doubt Pirelli's are the right choice. Dunlop Roadsmarts, which come stock on ER6n's and Ninja650's now are a better option for value and long life.

Great, so why don't you recommend where he can get some in the Pattaya area? He didn't specifically state his budget but I assume anything north of 11k Baht is to much and anything south that price might be okay...

Continental motorcycle tires are now-a-day also available in Thailand, the dealer is located in Bangkok. I tested the Continental ContiAttack, which is an excellent Sport-Touring tire...

The dealer isn't one of your companies is it?

If not then maybe post a website or contact.

:D

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

• 2 months later...

In the end I decided to buy Michelin Pilot Road 2. It sells for 5140 THB, where the Pilot Road 3 is more than 7 000 THB.

I went to Bangkok, Sukhumvit Soi 61