Viral Video: Thailand's Weirdest Erectile Dysfunction Ad Ever

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice bit of erotica there. The guy looks a bit like the late actor David Carradine. Even though he's old, it looks as if he can still swing the lead. Good ad.

Poor old Carradine had a fatal attraction to a Bangkok closet, not half as good-looking as this bimbo.

Didn't get past the opening few seconds, the fact that they were riding a motorbike without wearing helmets was enough for me to be suitably outraged.

In that case if you ever come to Thailand you will be a basket case in a few hours. smile.png

• Like 1

Posted Yesterday, 07:57

When my order arrived it said

"Bi Glove"

Shpuld I ask for refund or is it a SNAFU?

Hav'ya tried it, Johnny? Jump in the closet and report back with results.

Didn't get past the opening few seconds, the fact that they were riding a motorbike without wearing helmets was enough for me to be suitably outraged.

Do you ask for hamburgers without meat too? That is effectively what you have done by stopping the video at the initial "bike riding" scene, haha..

I can't believe there have been 8 comments already and nobody has said that she looks like a Ladyboy. whistling.gif

She looks like a lady to me, a good looking one. If I were single she would be on my list to date. Bad luck about the reputation though. Thai models often have a bit of an attitude too, just as some of their western sisters do. If you think she is a lady boy that is one less man I have to compete with to get noticed by a woman more eligible to be PM than the current! If looks can control a country (which apparently is what has got the current through), then this young lady could have the nation marching like North Koreans march to their vertically challenged leader to the North East (no, not talking about Hun Sen in Cambodia, Korea, guys and gals!).

• Like 2

I know it is not strictly on topic, but can anyone explain why every time I click on a video link on the forum i get the message "This video is currently unavailable? as I have just had again with this linksad.png

you're doing it wong

My girlfriend walks like that when I am done heheheheeheh

Your girlfriend can't walk at all when I am done with her cheesy.gif

Thanks for posting the animation to show us why she can't walk after you've finished with her.

What i wanna know is - where is his helmet ? ;-)

Seems to have lost it in those bushes.

Oh you mean his bike helmet.....

:D

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Only in the LOS can they make this ad for irectile dysfunction, an old balding Thai guy riding a non-typical super bike through the countryside with a supermodel ending with a romp on the jungle floor.cheesy.gif

Edited by rbrooks

Why are neither wearing a helmet while riding ?

Where is the police check point ?

Would you fancy a roll in a remote sugar cane field? Far too many creepy crawlies, rats and snakes.

Was he checking her leg for stubble at 17 seconds into the video ?

Did Vanessa May do the soundtrack?

....and finally why is he promoting "Big Love" when he should be the before picture for a hair-dye commercial ?

I want answers dammit ! annoyed.gif

Why are neither wearing a helmet while riding ?

Where is the police check point ?

Would you fancy a roll in a remote sugar cane field? Far too many creepy crawlies, rats and snakes.

Was he checking her leg for stubble at 17 seconds into the video ?

Did Vanessa May do the soundtrack?

....and finally why is he promoting "Big Love" when he should be the before picture for a hair-dye commercial ?

I want answers dammit ! annoyed.gif

Ok.

1. it's Thailand.

2. About 4km in a different direction, on a different road.

3. No, haven;t got that desperate or needy yet.

4. No, his mobile went beep and he was hoping for a more attractive offer, i.e. paid work that needed a wrinkly who didn't need to act virile or talk like a sage....... without getting out of breath.

5. No, she is too busy, probably with some one younger.

6. Grecian 2000 didn't work...... like most people in Greece.