Can This Lady Be Sent Back To Thailand From Uk ?

So, did you report the people you suspect of employing illegal workers?

I haven't suspected anybody of working illegally. My ex wife said she gave up working as a chef because her wages were suppressed because the restaurant could always find an illegal worker prepared to work for less. If I had specific allegations I would. A fat lot that would do though. Yesterday I was listening to a radio interview from an employer who having carried out checks found one worker was suspect. Despite many calls to the police, UKBA nobody came to see them.

You should here the whinging and whining from the private landlords at the moment.

And why should the Private Landlords be whinging and whining about checking up on possible Illegal Immigrants living in their property? Information that can easily be checked by the Estate Agents that Landlords employ to deal with the Maintenance,Rental Contract and Property Occupants,which also involves 2 property inspections per year,it's very simple,know your Tenants and who is named on the Contract,anyone not named on the contract has no right to live there,without the Landlords written permission.

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1