Passport Pages Running Out

nong38

I got my passport 3 years ago, but after a few visits to Cambodia for the visa runs and having a page taken up with their visa I am not going to make the 10 years to the renewal date!

I have a UK passport and have looked on the GOV website but can find nothing about purchasing extra pages. Has anyone any experience of this and help, I would appreciate it, even if the answer is to re apply for a new passport with extra pages in it.

It never occured to me 3 years ago that visa 's stamps etc would take up so many pages, now I know!

Thanks for the imformation its what I thought it was likely to be, new passport with the extra pages at the same time on renewal.

It never occured to me 3 years ago that visa 's stamps etc would take up so many pages, now I know!

Thanks for the imformation its what I thought it was likely to be, new passport with the extra pages at the same time on renewal.

if I am not mistaken, an average UK passport has 32 pages in it? That must mean that you are doing a monthly visa run? My advice would be to consult a lawyer and see if they can suggest a different visa option for you. If you have been here for 3 years, you must be working? If not someone who can stay here for 3 years and not work must have some money behind them? There must be a better visa option for you.

• Like 1

You cannot add pages to a British passport. I am British and I always fill up my passport before the 10 years is up.

When it is approaching full, renew the passport with a 'jumbo' 48-page (really 42-page) one.

If an employer can give you a letter saying you are a frequent business traveller, you can get 2 passports.

The only nation I know that offer extra pages to be added to an existing passport is USA.

For 82 <deleted> dollars, yes, they'll add em. I would too at that price. It used to be free - inflation I guess :)

Edited by utalkin2me

The 48 page passport is around 130 quid now, you,ll need to apply to hong kong if staying here, or get one next time you go back to uk. Plenty of threads on hong kong application etc on here.

Why would you add pages instead of just renewing? It needs renewing

Seems like all passport renewals require you couriering your passport back home to Liverpool now rather than consultates doing it

Changed in UAE and Middle East, not sure about Asia

Why would you add pages instead of just renewing? It needs renewing

Seems like all passport renewals require you couriering your passport back home to Liverpool now rather than consultates doing it

Changed in UAE and Middle East, not sure about Asia

Applications from Thailand go to Hongkong, you send a copy of your passport not the actual PP.

Start here https://www.gov.uk/overseas-passports

And for future reference, it'll probably be much cheaper to get professional advice on your visa arrangements than it will be to go through passports at this rate!

The only nation I know that offer extra pages to be added to an existing passport is USA.

For 82 <deleted> dollars, yes, they'll add em. I would too at that price. It used to be free - inflation I guess smile.png

ouch...how many extra pages do you get for 82 <deleted> dollars?