Motorcycle Alarms In Pattaya?

Gone

Does anyone know where to get an alarm installed on a motorbike? You know the kind thats sounds when someone moves or rattles your bike?

The shop opposite the new public hospital in Soi Baukhao will most likely supply/install them but are not 100% sure.

Anybody else having knowledge of this?

Yes, this is the best place in town. Rudi, owner is great guy. Got one installed and is perfect. PF. Mai Thai Bike Shop

Ok again guys thanks and I went and had one installed. It cost 2500 baht and is well worth it because I have a big chopper worth a few baht so.....

They said 3 hours because big bike but in fact it took only about 1.5 hours. Includes: Start, Stop, Lock and alarm.

The shop opposite the new public hospital in Soi Baukhao will most likely supply/install them but are not 100% sure.

Yes, this is the best place in town. Rudi, owner is great guy. Got one installed and is perfect. PF. Mai Thai Bike Shop

I have heard from several people that have used this guy and had to go back multiple times to get things sorted.

Main problem being that batteries keep going dead due to the way he or his staff have re-wired things.

This may only have been on mods though and not alarms, can't remember.

I use the Xena from Mai Tai, but took the battery out as it went off at night and in town when trucks passed it. nobody cares about alarms but they are a good disc lock. 1800 I think but Sumet motorbike forum sponsor may have better deal and posts here.

I use the Xena from Mai Tai, but took the battery out as it went off at night and in town when trucks passed it. nobody cares about alarms but they are a good disc lock. 1800 I think but Sumet motorbike forum sponsor may have better deal and posts here.

Nobody cares about alarms? I sure do !!!!!! I don't care about the lock feature at all. Also I just told you the price I paid yesterday......2500 baht not 1800. Mine went off last night 3 times in my apartment parking area just from Thai's wanting to sit on it or try to take my leather pouch etc. The alarm went off, I went on my balcony and told them please do not touch it again. Best 2500 I ever spent.

post-147691-0-22201600-1367984723_thumb.

• Like 1

Nobody cares about alarms? I sure do !!!!!! I don't care about the lock feature at all. Also I just told you the price I paid yesterday......2500 baht not 1800. Mine went off last night 3 times in my apartment parking area just from Thai's wanting to sit on it or try to take my leather pouch etc. The alarm went off, I went on my balcony and told them please do not touch it again. Best 2500 I ever spent.

so the alarm was going off and the only person that responded was you, basically backs my comment. Unless you are going to stay in ear shot of your alarm all the time no point, just me experience.

• 4 months later...

I have heard from several people that have used this guy and had to go back multiple times to get things sorted.

Main problem being that batteries keep going dead due to the way he or his staff have re-wired things.

This may only have been on mods though and not alarms, can't remember.

I had my alarm installed here years ago, and next day my battery went flat, stupid technicians couldn't figure out what was the problem, and eventually I had it removed, cost me 3k++, the boss was good when you are buying, bad attitude when you return for problems, I do not know whether the same problem exist now? Maybe Gone & PF can give their remarks.

Yep, Rudy , shop name is Maithai , has a huge choice local and imported

Ops just saw someone already mentioned it :)

Edited by lemoncake

• 2 months later...

Thai boys always want to sit on a chopper, only way they can impress girls in the neighborhood. Alarm want keep them away, you need a slingshot to get rid of them clap2.gif