Wife And Mistress Enter Boxing Match Over Rayong Man

webfact

I'd like to see a picture of the guy. He must be some prize.

Interesting thought. I bet he's old and rich.

Nah, if he were old and rich they would find a much more amicable way to settle the difference. When you pick up the gloves, it's got to be something really worthwhile. biggrin.png

Yeah -- money -- and property. And the only other reason is MORE money -- and MORE property. After all, why share?

She's probably chubby because she's had his sprog - that generally tends to screw up a woman's physique.

I was led o believe that Thai women are all gentle and subservient

You've obviously not met my sister-in-law. She could win a demolition derby ....

... without a car.

• Like 1

I'd like to see a picture of the guy. He must be some prize.

Interesting thought. I bet he's old and rich.

I wouldn't bet on that. I've seen decent looking blokes married to dogs and thought <deleted>. Marry for face, mistress for love.

I was at a farang-owned food place in n. Thailand. The owner's wife got in a heated dispute with a kitchen worker, I think it was a hassle about working hours. Within seconds, the two women were fighting. The taller one was holding the other by putting her hands on the smaller one's shoulders - while repeatedly kicking her in the mid-section - about 2 kicks per second, until the farang husband showed up to break it up.

I was at a farang-owned food place in n. Thailand. The owner's wife got in a heated dispute with a kitchen worker, I think it was a hassle about working hours. Within seconds, the two women were fighting. The taller one was holding the other by putting her hands on the smaller one's shoulders - while repeatedly kicking her in the mid-section - about 2 kicks per second, until the farang husband showed up to break it up.

The food could have been crap, but the entertainment was great. biggrin.png

Hahahahaha well that made my evening better.

Mia Poompui.

I am not surprised the guy has a Mia noy, check out that little warrior. I wouldn't want to be the husband now though, he will for sure get a few kicks up the arse and no doubt the wife ain't buying him something nice out of her winnings.

Bloody hell !!! The missus is a big lass !!!

Full credit to the guy for having the guts to even think about taking a Mia Noi.

I bet the missus had a great day...after all she got her man,beat the crap out of Hubby's mistress and 40,000 Baht to spend a the cake shop licklips.gif

Presumably hubby is a boxing promoter.

A true win win.

.....until they get home, and the wife puts a bunch of hot red peppers in a wok of boiling oil, while she slips out the side door, and bolts all the house doors from the outside.

For some strange reason, I was sexually aroused by this. biggrin.png

So I asked the wife if she would box a mia noi in the ring. She agreed, but only after the " I cut your dick" threat. sad.png

The 'cut off your dick' threat might be a source of lively jokes with your wife/g.f., but if she's thinking along those lines, it's not impossible it could happen some night. I have a 'rule of thumb' for Thai or Burmese g.f.'s : the first time they joke about it, I tell them it's seriously out-of-line (the joke, not my dick). The 2nd time they jokingly threaten it, they're out the door. Perhaps that's why I live alone, but at least I still have my willy.

• Like 1

Sad, very Sad. to think that the wife would fight for any man who would let this event take place. maybe a set up but if not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a sad sad day. makes me sick thinkin about how any wowan would bring herself to this level. And the frightening thing is that thais think its great fun. backward xxxxhole. sick.gif

I imagine the wife doesn't share your sickening concerns .... now that she has the 40K prize money.

how in the hell did the one taking the video manage to miss getting the wife in the shot a few times, it was p*ss poor at best and totally hopeless. Wonder the wife didnt collapse from over exerting herself with that weight around her belly.

I am not proficient about boxing, don't like it anyway.

IMO if this is boxing, rules about weight class are denied, heavy against light weight. And probably more rules broken during this fight.

Absolutely disgusting, unworthy of man!

Sad, very Sad. to think that the wife would fight for any man who would let this event take place. maybe a set up but if not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a sad sad day. makes me sick thinkin about how any wowan would bring herself to this level. And the frightening thing is that thais think its great fun. backward xxxxhole. sick.gif

Well that IS a rather curious comment, considering the story line of 'The Quiet Man'...

2 guys, one woman. 1 is brother, 1 is husband.so not even a close similarity. sorry.

They are fighting over one person of the opposite gender, same thing,

Plus the woman is forcing the fight as in this one, which is part of the point.

I know the film well, and still think the comment is curious in juxtaposition.

they are not fighting over a woman, they are fighting because squire Danaher is upset with Sean Thorton for outbidding him for the plot of land called Whiteamorn from the Widow Tillan. When he finds thorton wants to marry his sister, then the problems arise. Maureen ohara encourages the fight because of the dowry that is owed to her by her brother and her right to have it. This situation is nothing like the movie. The thai guy has 2 women fighting over him. No similarities at all. I also know this film well also. Well enough that I could quote it from start to finish. wai.gif

Well that IS a rather curious comment, considering the story line of 'The Quiet Man'...

2 guys, one woman. 1 is brother, 1 is husband.so not even a close similarity. sorry.

They are fighting over one person of the opposite gender, same thing,

Plus the woman is forcing the fight as in this one, which is part of the point.

I know the film well, and still think the comment is curious in juxtaposition.

they are not fighting over a woman, they are fighting because squire Danaher is upset with Sean Thorton for outbidding him for the plot of land called Whiteamorn from the Widow Tillan. When he finds thorton wants to marry his sister, then the problems arise. Maureen ohara encourages the fight because of the dowry that is owed to her by her brother and her right to have it. This situation is nothing like the movie. The thai guy has 2 women fighting over him. No similarities at all. I also know this film well also. Well enough that I could quote it from start to finish. wai.gif

Indeed I await the Thai soap opera where the jilted wife/girlfriend tells her crappy boyfriend, "you can have him", and disappears into the distance.

This fight really is pitiful.

Have u ever seen the movie 'Donna Flor and Her Two Husbands' ? It's a Brazilian film directed by a very young fellow and starring Sonia Braga, arguably one of the most sizzling ladies to ever hit the silver screen. It's 180 degrees different than the flick of the two Thai women fighting.

So, the mia noi is 'free' again smile.png Maybe I should give her my phone number whistling.gif She looks sooooo much nicer and friendlier than the wife....

In all seriousness, does anyone believes the husband is giving up the mia noi now?!? Who is taking care of him when the wife has finished with him....

not a fair fight at all as they are in way different weight classes... could anyone blame the husband for wanting to shag something less fatty ?

Edited by belg