Dentist - Nan Or Phrae

bjohn34

As far as I know thay all speak English [ and they are all women] I don't understand why they all want to chat when they have their hands in your mouth. Anyway....

Opposite the entrance of the new Nara Hyper Market is good. New looking offices. They do walk ins.

On Mahawong. Go northeast from Devarat Road. Its about 100 yards down on the left. Small old shophouse style building, glass front but modern clinic. I like these women the best. BT 300 for a clean BT for a filling. You can book a time in advance. They do walk ins but you may have to wait.

Up next to the city hall is a childrens dentist. Maybe good if you are a crier.

There are plenty in Phrae but no first hand experience.

As far as I know thay all speak English [ and they are all women] I don't understand why they all want to chat when they have their hands in your mouth. Anyway....

Opposite the entrance of the new Nara Hyper Market is good. New looking offices. They do walk ins.

On Mahawong. Go northeast from Devarat Road. Its about 100 yards down on the left. Small old shophouse style building, glass front but modern clinic. I like these women the best. BT 300 for a clean BT for a filling. You can book a time in advance. They do walk ins but you may have to wait.

Up next to the city hall is a childrens dentist. Maybe good if you are a crier.

There are plenty in Phrae but no first hand experience.

Thanks. I live in Wiang Sa so easy to get to Nan.

That second dentist is near the Indian Doctors office.." Maw Singh"

Would there be a dentist in the Wiang Sa hospital?.

i have visited the Wiang Sa hospital once and would only go there in the direst of emrgencies