Here Comes A New Shinawatra!

webfact

Here Comes a New Shinawatra!
Posted on May 10, 2013 by Thanit

b2.jpg

From Thairath, April 22, 2013

Title: Seem like you often think about me… now I’m coming…

Yaowapa Wongsawat is carrying a bag with full of drinking and snacks.

On the bag: Pheu Thai

On name tag: Yaowapa, new MP

In the back ground is Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra with a sign in front of her reading Prime Minister
Papers holding by opposition men on the left: Jae D.’s order, Always blame on Jae D., Jae D. is a dictator, order to kill people, 100 death [Jae is a Chinese word meaning elder sister and D. stands for Dang, Yaowapa’s nickname]

Mouse: Fight through the Parliament system

Phi Nooring: Jae is coming to fight.
[This refers to the election of Thaksin’s elder sister Yaowapa Wongsawat as MP. It is rumored she might replace her sister, Yingluck, as Prime Minister if Yingluck is disqualified as PM due to various legal cases.]

Source: http://2bangkok.com/here-comes-a-new-shinawatra.html

-- 2BANGKOK 2013-05-10

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm disappointed. For a moment I thought the married daughter of Thaksin was expecting. This big sister Yaowapa is not a new Shinawatra, she's an old hand at politics, Thai Rak Thaksin and other shenanigans.

• Like 1

With the calculating way that Thaksin operates I wonder is this has all planned in advance so Yingluck keeps the seat warm and simply repeats what she's told until he returns and if that's not possible elder sister takes over until he gets back. Elder sister is a better proposition fort PM as she's experienced in the trench warfare, dirty tricks and downright nastiness of Thai politics and she's strong enough to control the likes of Chalerm and the Finance Minister both of whom suffer from foot in mouth disease.

I'm sure the majority of the party and reds would welcome Yaowapa to give leadership and strength but some in the cabinet might be happy for Yingluck to stay on as she so lightweight and pliable that they can more or less do what they want until they're told a certain gentleman from Dubai has come up on Skype.

• Like 1

I'm disappointed. For a moment I thought the married daughter of Thaksin was expecting. This big sister Yaowapa is not a new Shinawatra, she's an old hand at politics, Thai Rak Thaksin and other shenanigans.

If his daughter got pregnant, it would be "Here Comes A New Kunakornwong!" (her married name).

The only way to get a new Shinawatra would be for son Oak to father a child and that's as likely to occur as Daffyd Thomas fathering a child.

What's this new crap, she's old hat, the only thing new is her shoes or maybe that bag, the rottweiler returns from five years in disgrace to a hero's welcome , could only happen in Thailand.bah.gif

Like an old retreaded tire

Amazing that they only ban people for five years

Cannot understand how they allow people back into politcs

after they have been banned.

These bans should be for life

A leopard does not changes it's stripes

• Like 1

they deserve who they vote for,,,,unless they were forced at gunpiont, they had a choice,,get on with it i say,with all the media outlets now,they cant conpain they didnt know what is going on,

they deserve who they vote for,,,,unless they were forced at gunpiont, they had a choice,,get on with it i say,with all the media outlets now,they cant conpain they didnt know what is going on,

After the last general elections my girlfriend's father, a puyai in a village in Petchabun had to go into hiding for fear of a hitman because he couldn't deliver the village votes to the "correct" candidate. So yes, gunpoint democracy is alive and well in Thailand.

Edited by AleG