Giant Panda Lin Ping Back To China In October For Mating Before Returning: Surapong

webfact

Giant panda back to China in October for mating before returning: Surapong
By Digital Media

13681776952416.png

BANGKOK, May 10 - Thai-born giant panda Lin Ping will go back to China this October for mating and she will return to the kingdom as a couple and remain for 15 years longer, Thailand's Foreign Minister said on Friday.

Surapong Tovichakchaikul, also deputy prime minister, said his meeting with his visiting Chinese counterpart concluded with its decision regarding the Thai request for Lin Ping's longer stay as the existing contract ends May 27.

The meeting agreed that Lin Ping, the baby panda born to mother Lin Hui and father Chuang Chuang at Chiang Mai Zoo in 2009, will be sent back to China October 12 to prepare for entering reproductive age.

The mating period for the Chinese giant panda is between February and May.

Mr Surapong said Lin Ping will have to find her mating panda first and together they will come to Thailand with a new contract revised to allow Lin Ping stay here from ten to 15 years.

The panda parent pair, Chuang Chuang and Lin Hui, whose stay ends in October, the Thai minister said, will be allowed to stay in Chiang Mai until Lin Ping and her mate arrive at the Thai zoo.

He said that Thai officials will be allowed to visit Lin Ping in China, while the Thai public can also follow Lin Ping's life through various online video clips.

Mr Surapong however noted that Thailand must pay a higher annual panda leasing fee to China, from the current US$250,000 to one million dollars, and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment will take charge of meeting the costs. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2013-05-10

Mr Surapong however noted that Thailand must pay a higher annual panda leasing fee to China, from the current US$250,000 to one million dollars

Talk about inflation ! :o

Well you are getting 2 panda's AND possible panda bedroom action :D

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Mr Surapong however noted that Thailand must pay a higher annual panda leasing fee to China, from the current US$250,000 to one million dollars

Talk about inflation ! ohmy.png

Well you are getting 2 panda's AND possible panda bedroom action biggrin.png

At that price, I'd expect them to bare all. :)

Talk about inflation ! Posted Image

Well you are getting 2 panda's AND possible panda bedroom action Posted Image

At that price, I'd expect them to bare all. :)

Well I can't guarantee that but I can guarantee that they are all bear :D:P

Talk about inflation ! ohmy.png

Well you are getting 2 panda's AND possible panda bedroom action biggrin.png

It is a fact that Panda's are very much NOT horny at all, and mate extremely slowly giggle.gif

So, bring a case of beer and a comfortable chair, if you are willing to sit this one out cheesy.gif