Leaf Vacuum In Cm

Tywais

Probably a long shot as don't remember seeing one but perhaps a member has. I have a large Lam Yai tree in the front yard and it sheds, especially with the recent winds, badly. Lots of nooks and crannies that they fall behind and can't reach with the broom. An electric leaf vacuum, preferably one that minces the leaves to keep it in a compact bag would be nice. Something like below. Needs to vacuum not blow though perhaps dual purpose would be useful. Guess most use gardeners and may be why I don't see them. But then, seems a gardener would found them useful too. wink.png Small and portable hand held like below.

leaf-vacuum.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a leaf blower today at our local Thai market - plastic shop. "Mighty" brand. Not cheap at around 1800-1900 Baht and unless they keep them somewhere else, no plastic pipe, only the first part in your photo (the motor with handle). Not so uncommon in Thailand as I have seen them sell things that way before. Probably a large piece of PVC pipe fits right on it. Large Plastic shop behind Ruam Choke Market.

Remember seeing one many hears ago with built in shredder in one of the small hardware shops in San Pa Khoi, somewhere on the left after passing over the Nawarat bridge and before the first lights.

• 7 months later...

Probably a long shot as don't remember seeing one but perhaps a member has. I have a large Lam Yai tree in the front yard and it sheds, especially with the recent winds, badly. Lots of nooks and crannies that they fall behind and can't reach with the broom. An electric leaf vacuum, preferably one that minces the leaves to keep it in a compact bag would be nice. Something like below. Needs to vacuum not blow though perhaps dual purpose would be useful. Guess most use gardeners and may be why I don't see them. But then, seems a gardener would found them useful too. wink.png Small and portable hand held like below.

leaf-vacuum.jpg

Hi

Did you ever find one of these leaf blowers? Im in desperate need of one here in Patttaya.

Thanks

Hi

Did you ever find one of these leaf blowers? Im in desperate need of one here in Patttaya.

Thanks

No luck but I see ebay has lots of choices - http://www.ebay.com/bhp/electric-blower-vacuum

Thanks for the link but due to the huge customs tax i have been charged in the past i now refuse to import anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi

Thanks

No luck but I see ebay has lots of choices - http://www.ebay.com/bhp/electric-blower-vacuum

Try Makro Super Highway, Tywais. I saw them there about a week ago. Much less expensive than at the Thai market near me. About 500 Baht I believe. They had many of them.

Hi

Thanks

Try Makro Super Highway, Tywais. I saw them there about a week ago. Much less expensive than at the Thai market near me. About 500 Baht I believe. They had many of them.

Thanks for that. Didn't consider Makro as a possible source.

Hi

Thanks

Are you guys in CM? Im in Pattaya and didn't see one in Makro Pattaya.

Are you guys in CM? Im in Pattaya and didn't see one in Makro Pattaya.

Yes, this is the CM forum.

Sorry, been chasing leads in the CM

and Pattaya forums for one of these blowers.

Wife's just found a Bosch one in BKK for 3,200.

Thanks for the input.