Deodorant

nickmanchester2

I think the issue of deodorant prices falls into the dilemma category,here is the definition of dilemma i got while complaining over a pair of jeans ruined by a bar girl.

Then we have a bit of a dilemma here, and I will get back to you later how to define a dilemma. .....Now, lets define the word dilemma:You're lying in the middle of a kingsize bed, with on your left side the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. She's naked, and she really wants to have sex with you. On your right side, however, lies a horny as fuc_k gay dude. Who are you going to turn your back on? That's a dilemma.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is deodorant?

And why don't I have any friends?

T

I think we met on the BTS yesterday. And the day before ... and the day before that. biggrin.png

So you're that guy who's always sniffing me. smile.png

What is it, some kind of fetish? I don't mind, but at least you could introduce yourself and buy me a drink.

T

not until you invest in some deodorant

• Like 1

Deodorant is more expensive here than anywhere else in the world - in my own personal experience. I like the Nivea Silver Protect. About 100 THB. One bottle lasts 2-3 weeks.

A quick search will reveal prices in Thailand are pretty much on par with the UK..rolleyes.gif

....googling UK versus Thai deodorant price comparisons.

Slow day in the office?

Why not ? I was bored...tongue.png

ALUM, sansom (สารส้ม), potassium alum, KAl(SO4)2·12H2O.

Is a deodorant, alum controls the growth of bacteria that are the cause of smell. It is NOT an anti-perspirant that blocks the pores.

Can buy at your local market. Get one or two rock lumbs for a few baht. Good to use for many years. Cut with ironsaw as you like.

WET & WIPE.

Rough surface get smooth after use.

Very cheap, very effective, no smell, no stains, no need to shave. With me no irritation and good for the whole day.

For safety concerns sea:

http://chemistry.about.com/od/foodchemistryfaqs/f/Is-Alum-Safe.htm

The common expensive sticks contain many more doubtful chemicals:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-481134/The-deodorant-safety-guide-How-picking-right-brand-save-life.html

Any form of aluminum sulfate could be called "alum," including toxic versions of the chemical. However, the type of alum you find at your local market used for pickling and in deodorant is potassium alum, KAl(SO4)2·12H2O. Sodium aluminum sulfate NaAl(SO4)2·12H2O is a type of alum that is used in commercial baking powder.

Baking powder is about one-third baking soda, and about two thirds other ingredients.

LisaLise - Natural Skin Care: Why Your DIY Baking Soda Deodorant is Causing a Skin Reaction:

http://www.lisaliseblog.com/2012/10/why-your-diy-baking-soda-deodorant-is.html?m=1

LisaLise - Natural Skin Care: No Sweat - Potassium Alum:

http://www.lisaliseblog.com/2012/02/no-sweat-potassium-alum.html?m=1

These last two links from LisaLise MUST READ.

I stick to non sticking pure Alum, easy to get, extremely cheap, easy to use.

Edited by Khunangkaro

Hello I rub lemon under my arms cut it in half and it does the job better than any deodorant I have used and cheap but don't tell anyone ok .

Cheers .

Lemons can get quite expensive.

For me, Nivea roll on - silver or blue. 80B lasts a couple of weeks. The cheaper ones are false economy, roll out faster and aren't as effective.