Would It Be Nicer Without The Haters?

gerry1011

With or without the haters...  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder if this forum would not be much nicer without the Thaksin haters who polute threads that, often, are not even related to him.

Whatever topic is started, some obsessed TV members feel the need to come again (and again) (and again) (...) with the same allusions or nasty comments about the same names, systematically putting the blame of whatever is happening in Thailand on Thaksin (or Charlerm, Yingluck, the reds, the PT government ...).

Not only boring, I find these guys rather depressing... coffee1.gif
Do they dream about Thaksin (or his sister) every night?
How comes some farangs became so obsessed by Thai politics? To the point that they can't resist the urge to repeatedly come up with a reply inspired only by their hate for only one man...
Maybe this obsession comes from the fact that their opinion counts for nothing in a country for which they mean nothing... The only place to ventilate their frustration must be this forum.
Well, on the bright side it does bring a lot of traffic on this website...

Edited by gerry1011
  • Like 1

Are you saying that we should not have our opinions?

• Haters will hate.
  • Judges will judge.
  • Some of us have an opinion which is not complementary to the Thaksin ideology.

I'm probably in that last camp based, not based on my political mind-set ... rather on Thaksin's past and current actions.

Edited by David48