Non O Visa Available At Jomtien?

Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain the one year non O multiple entry visa based on marriage at Jomtien immigration office. I currently hold the above mentioned visa but have always got it in KL; someone has told me it's possible to get it at Jomtien, but I strongly doubt this information. Just curious if it's possible before I spend money/time going to KL again. Thanks in advance.

Some points before the armchair critics get involved:

I know I can go down there and ask myself, but I don't want to waste hours just getting info...YOU might be the person in line behind me waiting on me to finish (I don't think they need more people in line as it's chaos down there at the best of times).

I realize it sounds like a stupid question, as if it was possible a whole bunch of people would be doing this instead of flying out of the country to do it, but a friend says it's possible so I thought I'd ask.

I tried to search for this topic using the search feature but couldn't locate anything about it.

Thanks

You can extend your visa for marriage at Jomtien if you meet all of the requirements, but you cannot get a multiple entry Non-O there. You have to apply for that in a consulate/embassy outside of Thailand.

Immigration only issues a non immigrant visa entry associated with getting an extension of stay. It requires the same proof as whatever type of extension is planned.

You can now get a multiple entry non-o based upon marriage in Savannakhet Laos without financial proof.

To clarify your position you already hold a one-year marriage visa which was issued in KL? True or false?

Your circumstances haven't changed ie. still married? True or false?

You want to renew this visa? True or false?

If all of the above is true then surely it's the same as a retirement visa - you don't get a new visa you get a renewal of your existing visa in Thailand, no need to leave and go through the application process every year???

He answered the above questions in his posting and you do not renew a visa in Thailand - you obtain an extension of stay as previous posters have advised. If he can not meet the 400k/40k income requirement for extension of stay or works outside Thailand he may prefer a multi entry non immigrant O visa which has been available from KL with proof of 100k in a bank account and is currently also available from Savannakhet without any financial requirement.

Thanks for the answers, I was fairly sure that was the case but don't deal with Jomtien that much, as I've always obtained the visa out of country, so wasn't sure. I'll inform my friend so he doesn't stay confused........about this situation.