Removal Of Skin Tag.

Exsexyman

Many thanks for that. I will try and find the Compound W, failing that i will try the cotton. I popped into that place today cmk, they told me they could give me an injection then use a laser. It's only a small tag, if i can do it myself it would be a lot easier. Thanks again for your input, much appreciated guys.

Central Pattaya road, left side after Soi Buakhow but not all the way to Foodland. It's a skin clinic. It's been 3 years or so since I have been there but I seem to remember between 1 and 2 thousand baht.

All the skin clinics (there's quite a few) at Central will do it. They do a very good job - but I wouldn't bother buying their bag of antibiotics they want to sell you after it's done. You should be able to get more than one removed for 1000 baht. Shop around. They're all on one floor - 3rd or 4th - can't remember exactly.

... or you can get a piece of cotton thread, tie it tightly across the bottom of the skin tag and a week later it will simply drop off.

Using cotton thread does not remove it all,you will still feel a piece of it,use wart remover,paint it on two or three times and it will wither away leaving no trace,75 to 100 baht

... or you can get a piece of cotton thread, tie it tightly across the bottom of the skin tag and a week later it will simply drop off.

Using cotton thread does not remove it all,you will still feel a piece of it,use wart remover,paint it on two or three times and it will wither away leaving no trace,75 to 100 baht

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on that,as I've removed two in recent years on my eyelids with out a trace of them in sight,it's all about how one executes the procedure.

Compound W sounds like something I could use also. Where is Fascino?

There's at least 3 of them now - one on Sukhumvit at the entrance to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, one on North Pattaya Road (their flagship I guess) near City Hall (same side of the road about 100m further from the beach), and a small one opposite the entrance to the Tesco Lotus behind Numchai.

Not essential to go to Fascino though. I think most pharmacies sell it. I got some at the small pharmacy at the Soi Buakhao end of Soi Diana, and I would imagine the pharmacy at Foodland have it also.

I had a doctor in the U.S. removed one with a pair of scissors. I yelped like a dog for a split second then it was gone. You can also try apple cider vinager. Search Youtube for instructions. No reason to pay big money for this.

Compound W sounds like something I could use also. Where is Fascino?

There's at least 3 of them now - one on Sukhumvit at the entrance to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, one on North Pattaya Road (their flagship I guess) near City Hall (same side of the road about 100m further from the beach), and a small one opposite the entrance to the Tesco Lotus behind Numchai.

Not essential to go to Fascino though. I think most pharmacies sell it. I got some at the small pharmacy at the Soi Buakhao end of Soi Diana, and I would imagine the pharmacy at Foodland have it also.

There's another Fascino branch on Pattaya Tai opposite the temple at the start of the night street markets. It's easy to miss.