webfact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

newermonkey.

Perhaps people who like tattoos are idiots but I bet most can spell LOSER correctly.

David.

That's part of my joke, its how you say it ... try it - LOOOSER now try - LOOOOOSER you see? but I doubt his head would be large enough.

What a lovely specimen of a human being....

The tattoo police are at it again...... "oh, I see a bad person - he's got tattoos!"

My 83 year old mother would agree whole heatedly... along with the 8 people who liked your comment.

Outs on his face. Hardly easy to discretely hide it.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the criminals paraded at these photo shoots, Thai and foreign, are heavily tattooed?

What do people think of the idea that, at Immigration, any person presenting themselves with such "body art", should be subjected to special questioning, with the presumption that entry be denied unless they can prove their bona fides?

According to Thai immigration law any "hippie looking person" is a persona non-Grata and to be denied entry upon arrival at any of Thailand's immigration checkpoints. However, I suspect this law is not strictly enforced.

Edit: And I smoke as well

What? rolleyes.gif

Yeah, well, I thought I had to put that in. Everybody knows that people with tattoos are into drinking, smoking, drugs. Some say satanic rites are needed as well to be a true tattooed f-wit.

Anyway, can't stop, have to go out and pick up a black chick and look for a virgin.................

Honestly, the sacrifices I have to make.............................rolleyes.gif

tongue.png

• Like 2

Has anyone else noticed that most of the criminals paraded at these photo shoots, Thai and foreign, are heavily tattooed?

What do people think of the idea that, at Immigration, any person presenting themselves with such "body art", should be subjected to special questioning, with the presumption that entry be denied unless they can prove their bona fides?

I would go a step further and make all the new arrivals AND the current farang residents be subjected to tattoo searches. Anybody with any kind of tattoo should be deported. Have you noticed that it's never the educated and civilised people who cover their bodies with this "art", always the riff raff, ex-cons etc. No tattoos - no riff raff - equals peaceful and safe LOS. Simple.

Next award of the most stupid replies ever...what has body art to do with education?particularly I have to agree with visible tattoos.but maybe it is just a question of generations.anyway what got the op to do with tattoos?

What an idiot this loser is. Chooses a life of crime, then goes underground ... and has conspicuous tattoos on his hands and face which can't be hidden.

How did you come to the conclusion he chose a "life of crime"? I know, his tattoos were the clue.

Well, maybe if the guy had tear drop tattoos under his eyes, or other "prison tattoos" or gang style tattoos, then that comes down to common sense. The Thais that have Sak Yant tattoos usually have those tatts on their chest and back as the location of those tattoos is determined by the 'witcha' of the tattoo itself (each one is supposed to be on a specific body part). Sak Yant tattoos are actually magical spells made flesh, and can act as bulletproof vests of the supernatural. Since they supposedly stop bullets and knives, they also shut out good fortune--hence why many who wear them turn to crime or are already criminals. Many farangs who get Sak Yant don't really understand their meaning.

But your comment seems as though you can't differentiate between a hippie with a Ganesh tattoo, a muay thai fighter with a tiger sak yant (for power or protection), or a MS-13 gang member with 'Mara Salvatrucha' tattooed accross his face. Makes me wonder how sheltered you are, and thankful you don't work the customs line.

Yours,

a heavily tattooed ThaiVisa member.

''Makes me wonder how sheltered you are''

I must be very sheltered also.

Sheltered from these middle ages beliefs that tattoo will protect someone or give someone good luck, or can make people more attractive..

Hmmm. Well, it's 2013 and people still worship a guy who was nailed to a cross 2,000 years ago. Are those ancient beliefs more up your alley? If not, I hear that guy is quite popular in the West. Some people even pray to him for help and protection. BTW, my tattoos are really good at protecting me from having conversations with 'sheltered people' like you. Also, shhhhh---don't tell anyone, but chicks really dig them. Yes, even conservative office workers---especially them actually.

• Like 1

He is going to get one more tattoo it will say "LOOSER" and will be across his forehead.

BTW he looks very black skinned for a farang, wonder if he's been taking yabba?

..Looser? Looser bowel movements for a while maybe but i think you mean 'Loser'

Well, maybe if the guy had tear drop tattoos under his eyes, or other "prison tattoos" or gang style tattoos, then that comes down to common sense. The Thais that have Sak Yant tattoos usually have those tatts on their chest and back as the location of those tattoos is determined by the 'witcha' of the tattoo itself (each one is supposed to be on a specific body part). Sak Yant tattoos are actually magical spells made flesh, and can act as bulletproof vests of the supernatural. Since they supposedly stop bullets and knives, they also shut out good fortune--hence why many who wear them turn to crime or are already criminals. Many farangs who get Sak Yant don't really understand their meaning.

But your comment seems as though you can't differentiate between a hippie with a Ganesh tattoo, a muay thai fighter with a tiger sak yant (for power or protection), or a MS-13 gang member with 'Mara Salvatrucha' tattooed accross his face. Makes me wonder how sheltered you are, and thankful you don't work the customs line.

Yours,

a heavily tattooed ThaiVisa member.

''Makes me wonder how sheltered you are''

I must be very sheltered also.

Sheltered from these middle ages beliefs that tattoo will protect someone or give someone good luck, or can make people more attractive..

Hmmm. Well, it's 2013 and people still worship a guy who was nailed to a cross 2,000 years ago. Are those ancient beliefs more up your alley? If not, I hear that guy is quite popular in the West. Some people even pray to him for help and protection. BTW, my tattoos are really good at protecting me from having conversations with 'sheltered people' like you. Also, shhhhh---don't tell anyone, but chicks really dig them. Yes, even conservative office workers---especially them actually.

I don't have any myself, but I have an extremely heavily tattooed friend who gets a lot of (good) attention for his tattoos. I think it's a reason why tattooed people enjoy living/vacationing in Thailand - it's a good break from the sheltered, religious bigots back at home. This is the wrong place to be for people who are offended by tattoos.

BTW, I think the facial tattoo of the Swiss guy who robbed the bank is good looking tattoo.

Edited by tropo

Police officer to bank teller: Did the perpetrator have any distinguishing marks? Yes sir, I believe he had a couple of tattoo's.. coffee1.gif

Edited by metisdead
Font

I would go a step further and make all the new arrivals AND the current farang residents be subjected to tattoo searches. Anybody with any kind of tattoo should be deported. Have you noticed that it's never the educated and civilised people who cover their bodies with this "art", always the riff raff, ex-cons etc. No tattoos - no riff raff - equals peaceful and safe LOS. Simple.
has your sphincter ani externus completely devoured your head
  • Like 1

Must have been really difficult to identify him.

easy to catch , need go visa runs as us others ,and registrate local office.. but the story with 19 cars , whats behind that ?

He liked cars?

As mentioned already,

Posted by ALFREDO on Today, 13:36 in Hua Hin / Cha-Am Forum

sfm, on 17 May 2013 - 09:15, said:snapback.png

"...and 19 motor vehicles..."

Did he (want to) run a motorbike rental shop?

Difficult question. whistling.gif

Why would you buy 19 (small) Motor Vehicles? rolleyes.gif

If you are not a rich Muslim with a Harem of 19 wives (Mia Luangs), minor wives (Mia Nois) and spouses-Gigs? tongue.png

No shortage of non tattooed resident and/or visiting criminals/low lives either. Using your criteria they should deport just about everyone.

i was running a place in bali and had an older gentleman that was a regular, the staff loved him he was polite and a good tipper. he was building a house near by and would walk through the rice fileds to us for his mid day meal. One day he fell over dead while walking to our place. The expat communtiy was great they wore black bands to morn his death and made sure his ashes were spread at sea. Then the poiice opened his safe and found 5 passports, a load of cash a few movies and a bit of weed. turns out he was on interpols most wanted list as a pet. no tats that i remember and had he not died who knows how long he would have gone about his dirty little deeds completely on the QT

And why stop with tattoos?

Why not include; piercings, mustaches, beards, hair styles, choice of glasses, hats and clothing, fat bellys, sexual preference ...blah, blah, blah

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

• Like 1

Fair play to him, he tried! Perhaps living in Isaan on an ever-decreasing pension and amusing him self by leaving bitter comments about Pattaya and other foreigners in a forum wasn't for him. (because of what it did to his sweat heart)

We'll never know but one thing is for sure, it takes a big old pair of cahoonas to rob a bank these days. Big round of applause when he walks on the landing, top of the pecking order a bank robber. Good luck to him and well done for trying. He'll have a story!

Some might say the banks are the robbers.

People choose to use Banks. Banks do not choose to have robbers.

Fair play to him, he tried! Perhaps living in Isaan on an ever-decreasing pension and amusing him self by leaving bitter comments about Pattaya and other foreigners in a forum wasn't for him. (because of what it did to his sweat heart)

We'll never know but one thing is for sure, it takes a big old pair of cahoonas to rob a bank these days. Big round of applause when he walks on the landing, top of the pecking order a bank robber. Good luck to him and well done for trying. He'll have a story!

People have too much faith in banks is probably more to the point.

What an idiot this loser is. Chooses a life of crime, then goes underground ... and has conspicuous tattoos on his hands and face which can't be hidden.

How did you come to the conclusion he chose a "life of crime"? I know, his tattoos were the clue.

no actually, i suspect the bank robbery was the give away

• Like 1

no actually, i suspect the bank robbery was the give away

Maybe tropo means a person does not make the choice to be a criminal but is born that way, just like a person is born with a certain sexual preference.thumbsup.gif

I thought that the banks selected only the very best robbers as thier executives, those that are gifted at robbing the people and stuffing thier pockets with huge bonuses for failure and when the banks collapse losing the customers money it is the customer (taxpayer) that has to bail them out so they can start robbing the people again.

• Like 1