Where To Take My Lao Fiancée For A Boobjob ?

rubberduck

Hello, I'm looking for information about boobjobs (what's the official term?) in Bangkok. It's defenitely not for boosting her or my ego, and we both even dislike this silicone bodymodifications, but she feels unhappy about her really small boobies and kind of asahamed for it like as f she is not 'complete' as a woman. I know she would feel happier with at least 'average Asian tits' in stead of almost nothing what she has now.

For me I just would be glad when she stops wearing those idiot padded bra's.

However I don't want her to take any risk, recently there was a lot of news about leaking silicones and all that crap. It must be 100% save or we won't do it.

Any recommendations are very welcome, also would love to have an indication about the costs involved and the procedure etc.

Many thanks indeed !

Breast Augmentation is the procedure you are inquiring about .

Please note there are no "100% safe" surgical procedures.

Bumrungrad hospital in BKK quotes some 115,500THB EXCLUDING the cost of implants

.http://www.bumrungrad.com/en/plastic-surgery-thailand-bangkok/breast-augmentation-1-1

You can search the web for other providers but I would suggest you only consider hospitals for this procedure and not "clinics".

Thanks very much jrtmedic !

ery good infor on that website, just wonder why there is more NOT included then included in the $3000 price... So they can charge you whetever they want and depending on your skin color, I won't buy from them on this base..

I wonder where thousands of ladyboys have it done, I guess for much less.

Thanks anyway, it's a good start!

Edited by rubberduck

Thanks very much jrtmedic !

ery good infor on that website, just wonder why there is more NOT included then included in the $3000 price... So they can charge you whetever they want and depending on your skin color, I won't buy from them on this base..

I wonder where thousands of ladyboys have it done, I guess for much less.

Thanks anyway, it's a good start!

If price is your primary consideration rather than getting the correct hospital/surgeon...then one suspects you would be wise to forget about it...

• Like 2

Yanhe Hospital will cost less than Bumrungrad and is reliable. If you do a search on thsi forum for "Breast Augmentation" and "BA" you'll find soem specific surgeons mentioned.

Cheaper than Yanhee, you do NOT want to try.

But do have your gf call al the hospitals herself and ask the prive making no mention of a farang BF in the wings. May make a difference for the better

As JRTMedic said -- do NOT consider doing this in a clinic. Unsafe.

• Like 2

Yanhe Hospital will cost less than Bumrungrad and is reliable. If you do a search on thsi forum for "Breast Augmentation" and "BA" you'll find soem specific surgeons mentioned.

Cheaper than Yanhee, you do NOT want to try.

But do have your gf call al the hospitals herself and ask the prive making no mention of a farang BF in the wings. May make a difference for the better

As JRTMedic said -- do NOT consider doing this in a clinic. Unsafe.

Thanks, the rate of Bumbumrad is rediculous, what an idiots! It's not a heart or brain transplant, just boobies.

My gf laught and said... 'ba! here everyone does it for 10.000 b.'

I told her I don't want her to go such a place, it can't be good for sure.

Will check the Yanhe.

"However I don't want her to take any risk, recently there was a lot of news about leaking silicones and all that crap. It must be 100% save or we won't do it"

Doubt you will find anywhere that will offer this procedure at less than 95000THB.

That of course assumes, as is implied by the above statement, a competent surgeon coupled with minimal risk is what is being sought.

If you succeed in securing a cheaper quote then much higher (and very significant) risk must also be accepted as part of the package

Edited by jrtmedic

Indeed, the Yanhee price list starts at 95,000 baht (for the smallest size implant). It is possibkle that there are Thai rates that are abit lower, only way to find out would be for your GF to call or visit by herself, making absolutely no reference tyo a farang being in the picture. Even so, it will never be as inexpensive as she seems to think.

Your GF appears to seriously misunderstand what this procedure entails.

It is major surgery with general anesthesia.

And the implants themselves -- if of any sort of quality -- are imported and costly devices. Cheap implants = higher risk of rupture with negative healtgh consequences.

Is your GF underweight? The fashion these days among Thai women is for exterem thinness. Breasts are almost entirely fat, and gaining weight will automatically increase their size. So if she is on the thin size, just gaining a few kilos may solve the problem.

"However I don't want her to take any risk, recently there was a lot of news about leaking silicones and all that crap. It must be 100% save or we won't do it"

Doubt you will find anywhere that will offer this procedure at less than 95000THB.

That of course assumes, as is implied by the above statement, a competent surgeon coupled with minimal risk is what is being sought.

If you succeed in securing a cheaper quote then much higher (and very significant) risk must also be accepted as part of the package

Indeed, the Yanhee price list starts at 95,000 baht (for the smallest size implant). It is possibkle that there are Thai rates that are abit lower, only way to find out would be for your GF to call or visit by herself, making absolutely no reference tyo a farang being in the picture. Even so, it will never be as inexpensive as she seems to think.

Your GF appears to seriously misunderstand what this procedure entails.

It is major surgery with general anesthesia.

And the implants themselves -- if of any sort of quality -- are imported and costly devices. Cheap implants = higher risk of rupture with negative healtgh consequences.

Is your GF underweight? The fashion these days among Thai women is for exterem thinness. Breasts are almost entirely fat, and gaining weight will automatically increase their size. So if she is on the thin size, just gaining a few kilos may solve the problem.

100.000 thb sounds very reasonable to me, for less it can't be good I think also.

How old is your GF? If she is in her early 20s there is still hope for boobies. Start feeding her Western food and fatten her up. I was always very flat chested until around 25 years. I was very active and until I changed jobs and quit running and exercising all the time (I did stunts and trick riding) I would get mistaken for a guy because I was so flat. For me it wasn't a problem because no one wants boobies when they're riding. Now at 40 they pretty big. I went from an A to DD.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App