Where In Bangkok To Find Miniature Food Stall Like This?

wellred

Was at a Thai food stall (in UK) today and they had a few of these for decoration. I really like them and would like to know where would be the best place to find something like this in Bangkok.

I've never seen this at Chatuchak or Pratunam. Do the malls sell them?

Cheers,

post-130171-0-59727000-1368794368_thumb.

OK you are in bangkok, I just know outside Chiangmai they sell them everywhere, made of aluminium or wood and any material and design you like. Perhaps you know someone there. There are several of this shops along the way from the city to Sankampeang, before and between the ringroads. I had several made for my bar's and shop. This is my former cafe where I had one on the counter for cigarettes. I like them a lot too they are cute !

In Bangkok I'm sure in the outskirts you will find those shops.

Edited by rubberduck

Take BTS to Phra Khanong, use exit 4, at the base of the stairway are several shops that manufacture and sell kiosk stands and carts.

Thanks. Just to be clear are you talking actual ones for use or the miniature ones?

Take BTS to Phra Khanong, use exit 4, at the base of the stairway are several shops that manufacture and sell kiosk stands and carts.

Thanks. Just to be clear are you talking actual ones for use or the miniature ones?

I think he missed the word "miniature" in your post biggrin.png. It puzzled me as well because I used to live around there and couldn't recall seeing any shops that sold miniatures so took a look on Google Streetview.

post-7438-0-69370000-1369844659_thumb.pn

Edited by roamer

No worries it's Friday today which means I'm having Thai for lunch! I'll try and find out where exactly sells them but going on other posts here it seems JJ market and Asiatique will sell them too.

• 2 weeks later...