Whats Your Favouite Beach...

....on Samui? Why?

Cheers

For me, Lamai mainly cause of the great memories of turning up there 20 years ago as a Brit kid who had never been passed Bournemouth. What a joy. Brown girls, Sangtip, greens, absolutely mind blowing. And its still a great swimming beach.

Beaches for every taste all around the island.... check the images section in pinned topics, most beaches are posted .... thumbsup.gif Some are busy that suites some people, others are pleasant and quite!

It varies a bit throughout the year... some beaches now are very low tide....

Having said that north end beaches (Maenam, Ban Tai, and Ban Por) are quite swim-able right now, some of the SW beaches may not be.... The quality or type of sand varies too.... some is rough.... some is soft!

I may make another trip around the island soon to get images of beaches at this time of year! wink.png

Edited by samuijimmy

Beaches for every taste all around the island.... check the images section in pinned topics, most beaches are posted .... thumbsup.gif

I may make another trip around the island soon to get images of beaches at this time of year! wink.png

Mate, Ive been to every beach many many times. Check out the key words in the title.

Beaches for every taste all around the island.... check the images section in pinned topics, most beaches are posted .... thumbsup.gif

Mate, Ive been to every beach many many times. Check out the key words in the title.

Which key word? Favouite? :-)

Choeng Mon used to be mine, but busier nowadays. Plus, a lot of the trees that provided shade have disappeared.

Crystal Bay is quite nice though.

Chaweng...water too dirty inside the reef. Better at the southern end where the waves hit the beach.

No need to hammer someone trying to help. Samui Jimmy is offering to do something , it is not only for your benefit, but also for the benefit of others.No need to have sarcastic remarks to a positive answer.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Yes, I am well aware of the key words... it still comes down to peoples tastes.... It varies to time of year as to favorite beaches and also how far one would be willing to drive to get to any particular one...

You need to adjust your attitude and responses in some of your posts, the world does not revolve just around you....coffee1.gif so please take heed of Rooo's remark.... whistling.gif

• Like 1

No need to hammer someone trying to help. Samui Jimmy is offering to do something , it is not only for your benefit, but also for the benefit of others.No need to have sarcastic remarks to a positive answer.

Thank you.

Here's an idea, mine ya own business whistling.gif if you arent going to contribute. If I was going to 'hammer' anyone I'd ask, for example, 'did you enjoy being a milk monitor at schoot too'? But I'm not, I was just telling the chap that the thread is all about the readers personal choice, not a generic thread about all samui beaches.

Why dont you just contribute what your fave beach is and why?

Yes, I am well aware of the key words... it still comes down to peoples tastes.... It varies to time of year as to favorite beaches and also how far one would be willing to drive to get to any particular one...

You need to adjust your attitude and responses in some of your posts, the world does not revolve just around you....coffee1.gif so please take heed of Rooo's remark.... whistling.gif

Well, yes mate - its does come down to peoples' tastes hence the title and opening sentence...............

That's for the lesson Pops. You are right, of course, the thread doesnt revolve around just me cause.....strangely....the thread isn't about me its about peoeples' taste regards,,,er,,, ahhhhh forget it.....