Return: Bangkok-london

Herbs

What should we pay for a return trip from Bangkok to London? Departing around July 20th, returning one month later. Apologies if this is an old question.

We need a non-stop flight, much better with our 2 year old. The Bangkok Post has loads of adverts quoting around 20,000. I'm sure these flights do not exist, so what is a reasonable price. Around 30,000 each return?

Thanks for any help.

What should we pay for a return trip from Bangkok to London? Departing around July 20th, returning one month later. Apologies if this is an old question.

We need a non-stop flight, much better with our 2 year old. The Bangkok Post has loads of adverts quoting around 20,000. I'm sure these flights do not exist, so what is a reasonable price. Around 30,000 each return?

Thanks for any help.

I saw the British Airways site offering around 30k recently not sure on the dates though.

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/thsoffwt/public/en_th

World Traveller to UK and Europe

World Traveller to UK and Europe Catch our early bird specials before they are gone.

Fly with us to London from 01 May 2006 to 30 June 2006, value fares start from THB 30,105

and Europe from THB 31,180. Over 68 European cities available including free stopover in London. Sale ends 12 April 2006.

Destination Return fare from

London THB 30,105

Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Isle of Man, Jersey,Manchester or Newcastle.

THB 30,105

Amsterdam, Basel, Bastia, Berlin, Bilbao, Bordeaux, Brussels, Cologne, Copenhagen,Cork, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva, Genoa, Hamburg, Hanover,Krakow, Luxembourg, Lyon, Marseilles, Milan, Montpellier,Munich,Naples,Nice,Paris,Prague, Shannon,Stuttgart, Toulouse,Turin, Verona,Warsaw or Zurich

THB 31,180

Alicante, Barcelona, Bari, Belgrade, Bologna, Bucharest, Budapest, Cagliari, Catania, Faro, Helsinki, Lisbon, Madrid, Malaga,Oslo, Pristina, Pisa, Porto, Rome, Sofia, Stockholm, Valencia,Venice or Vienna. THB 32,255

To book, please click here

Terms and condition

Booking Period: 16March 2006 to 12 April 2006

Travel Period: 01 May 2006 to 30 June 2006

Minimum Stay : Nil

Maximum Stay: 12 Months

Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in London.

Reservations and Ticketing: Fares exclude airport taxes, service fees, insurance, fuel and other surcharges. Flights are return economy on selected British Airways and Qantas services

Changes: Not permitted

Cencellation: Tickets are non-refundable, non re-routable and non-changeable.

Information is subject to changes without prior notice.

Other terms and conditions apply.

The cheapest 20k are with Kuwait 6 hr wait in Kuwait , the medium 26k are with gulf 4hr wait in bahrain, and the expensive 38k BA Qantas and Thai are non stop. With various on off offer from the rest in between.

By the time you add on taxes, fuel surchages and whatever else they add the BA deals work out at about Bt40k.

I just booked the same deal but to Dublin in May and it was Bt45k.

Thai and Qantas prices are usually very similar but I have been told that Eva Air are cheaper. They are a Taiwanese airline, they fly direct but not every day, I've never flown with them but have heard they are pretty good

• 5 weeks later...
By the time you add on taxes, fuel surchages and whatever else they add the BA deals work out at about Bt40k.

I just booked the same deal but to Dublin in May and it was Bt45k.

Thai and Qantas prices are usually very similar but I have been told that Eva Air are cheaper. They are a Taiwanese airline, they fly direct but not every day, I've never flown with them but have heard they are pretty good

Both my parents and my son (3 times) have been here on Eva, they say it's very good, and not much extra to upgrade for more legroom and luggage allowance.